Visual Productions forum

Products => CueCore, QuadCore, IoCore, TimeCore & B-Station => Topic started by: Tyler Ferrero on March 07, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

Title: Scheduler not working as expected
Post by: Tyler Ferrero on March 07, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

On version 1.24, we are getting weird behaviors with the scheduler in CueCore2, namely is that it doesn't fire at the correct times. We have a scheduler actionlist enabled and scheduler action that is supposed to fire at 17:00:00 daily. The action hits Go+ on playback 2, the action works correctly if you manually press the 'execute' button on the show control page. When the correct time hits the CueCore2, the action does not trigger.  I've found that no action triggers under 'Scheduler' at any of the correct times. We have our units set to Eastern Standard Time, so -5 is in the box for UTC. I experimented and pressed the 'learn' key in the edit action window and found that the time entered was not the actual time. My guess is that the scheduler is not taking into account the UTC adjustment. That is where I stopped my testing and flashed 1.22 on it, which works without issue.

I've attached the screen shot of the value the CueCore2 set for time when I hit the 'learn' button.

Before reverting the firmware to 1.22, I did do a factory reset, flashed 1.24, factory reset, restored show and still had the issues.

Title: Re: Scheduler not working as expected
Post by: Guido Visser on March 08, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Hello Tyler,

There is a bug in the scheduler of firmware version v1.24. It uses UTC time instead of local time. We are currently working on a new firmware to address this problem.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards,