Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Many Problems, sry but I need help!  (Read 9628 times)

May 07, 2010, 06:00:44 PM
Read 9628 times

beezer

• Macbook / Cuelux / Virtual DJ
So okay I have here different Fictures.

1. YPOC Colour Fullversion  (Patch: GLP YPOC COLOUR)
2. YPOC 250
3. Futurelight PHS 250 (Patch: FL PHS 250)
4. Varyscan 3 SP/ SP+
5. Golden Scan 2
6. Golden Scan HPE
7. Lightmaxx PAR 64 LED (Patch: Elation Design LED 36 Pro)  4 channel  R-G-B-Master

Midi Control: BCF2000
System: Macbook OSX 10.6.3

@next threads I make a couple of examples

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:40:02 PM by beezer »

May 07, 2010, 06:06:20 PM
Reply #1

beezer

@ First I start Cuelux on my MAC

BCF2000
  • After the start, on BCF2000 run all occupied Fader on Top 100% and all Cue´s play -> Okay I make all Fader down on 0%,
  • If I push on the third Play Button on BCF2000 then run only Fader 2 on TOP 100% ????? WHY ?????
  • If I take a ficture, can I change the colour or Gobo or Position with the Midi Board BCF2000?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:51:52 PM by beezer »

May 07, 2010, 06:16:37 PM
Reply #2

beezer

We take 2 fictures.
1. YPOC Colour on adress 001
3. Futurelight PSH250 on adress 029

POSITION
  • I want to make a normal move with the mouse on the XY Position field -> the mouse is always faster and further than the position
  • What is the funktion of Fanning and the SZX /Y Fader?
  • SHAPE: Moving Heads are not the same as Scanner, here I must manual take the PHAS Slider to 50%   # "should it be so?"

BEAM
  • YPOC Colour is a Washer Head... I want to open the shutter (Dimm=100%) than I see a dark light with a great colour mix...when I open the shutter, I see a dark light with a great color mix.
    If I move just one of the CMY sliders in the "Colour Mix"  then opens the shutter

Automatik Programm
  • Both Moving Heads have a integrated Program. On a normal Faderunit I can select it on the last two adress. How can I selcet it in CueLux?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:30:03 PM by beezer »

May 07, 2010, 06:58:52 PM
Reply #3

beezer

I want to make a Cuelist:

I can record and edit a show with a few steps... then I take this on a first play button on BANK 1
then I press on this play button and I see in the software it works step by step in the small window over the playbutton btw. under the ficture list... otherwise nothing happens
Then I close cuelux (POWER OFF) I take this crashreport (see below) then I open cuelux, then I can push on the play button and YES my cuelist works!

Okay the cue is playing...
I want to make another GOBO and Position with my 3. Spot ... no problem. BUT how can i delete a certain change? I won´t delete every changes with the delete button, only for example the postion...

NOW I take a third ficture in the same cue
->LED PAR 64 RGB 4 channel
Colourchase works... if I push the slider down
 100% till 73%  LED PAR 64 begins to flash fast to slow and the MovingHeads to Dim
 from 73% the LED PAR 64 begins to Dim

Then I make a simple Colour chaser only with LED PAR 64
...set the colour...set the cue on a Bank...Cuelux POWER OFF...crashreport...Power on...
I can start the LED colour Chaser but the PAR can belive dark... hmm
Then I show in my cuelist and insert the Dim in first step on 100%, after this I see colour output.
I think my Slider is the Dim Master?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:50:50 PM by beezer »

May 07, 2010, 07:09:23 PM
Reply #4

beezer

Remote with my IPHONE

Cuelux shows me a wrong IP adress -> 192.168.2.1:8888

I use a TimeCapsule W-Lan Network and my current IP adress is: 10.0.1.8(:8888)

May 08, 2010, 12:51:20 AM
Reply #5

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
  • I want to make a normal move with the mouse on the XY Position field -> the mouse is always faster and further than the position
That's a known error.

• What is the funktion of Fanning and the SZX /Y Fader?
Try, and you'll see yourself :)

• SHAPE: Moving Heads are not the same as Scanner, here I must manual take the PHAS Slider to 50%   # "should it be so?"
As far as I know, phase creates some latency in the movement. So I don't really understand your question.

• Both Moving Heads have a integrated Program. On a normal Faderunit I can select it on the last two adress. How can I selcet it in CueLux?
You can make a custom fader for it if you want to.

May 08, 2010, 01:00:26 AM
Reply #6

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
I want to make a Cuelist:

I can record and edit a show with a few steps... then I take this on a first play button on BANK 1
then I press on this play button and I see in the software it works step by step in the small window over the playbutton btw. under the ficture list... otherwise nothing happens
Then I close cuelux (POWER OFF) I take this crashreport (see below) then I open cuelux, then I can push on the play button and YES my cuelist works!
Make sure you press [Clear] after programming. The 'program window' overrides the cuelist.

Okay the cue is playing...
I want to make another GOBO and Position with my 3. Spot ... no problem. BUT how can i delete a certain change? I won´t delete every changes with the delete button, only for example the postion...
When you want to change it for just once, you can select the fixture and change the gobo and position in the 'program window'. If you want to restore this, you can press [Clear].
If you want to change it in the cuelist, you can edit the you and add/remove a single cue.

NOW I take a third ficture in the same cue
->LED PAR 64 RGB 4 channel
Colourchase works... if I push the slider down
 100% till 73%  LED PAR 64 begins to flash fast to slow and the MovingHeads to Dim
 from 73% the LED PAR 64 begins to Dim
You better check the attributes in the cuelist. Probably it changes the strobe and beam.

Then I make a simple Colour chaser only with LED PAR 64
...set the colour...set the cue on a Bank...Cuelux POWER OFF...crashreport...Power on...
I can start the LED colour Chaser but the PAR can belive dark... hmm
Then I show in my cuelist and insert the Dim in first step on 100%, after this I see colour output.
I think my Slider is the Dim Master?
That's right.. You have to set the beam to 100% in the first place. Otherwise it will stay dark..

May 08, 2010, 01:02:42 AM
Reply #7

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Remote with my IPHONE

Cuelux shows me a wrong IP adress -> 192.168.2.1:8888

I use a TimeCapsule W-Lan Network and my current IP adress is: 10.0.1.8(:8888)
The adress (192.168.2.1:8888) is not your computers IP. It's the adress you have to fill in in your browser to use the remote function.
(Make sure it's enabled and your connected thru wifi)

May 08, 2010, 01:09:28 AM
Reply #8

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
(Sorry, forgot this one)

• After the start, on BCF2000 run all occupied Fader on Top 100% and all Cue´s play -> Okay I make all Fader down on 0%,
  • If I push on the third Play Button on BCF2000 then run only Fader 2 on TOP 100% ????? WHY ?????
Sounds familiar.. Are you having the 'flying fader- bug' too?

• If I take a ficture, can I change the colour or Gobo or Position with the Midi Board BCF2000?
No, only if you made some cuelists and assigned them to faders.

May 08, 2010, 12:54:30 PM
Reply #9

beezer

(Sorry, forgot this one)

Yes I have

May 08, 2010, 05:30:47 PM
Reply #10

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
(Sorry, forgot this one)

Yes I have

Hmm.. I'm really wondering if this had something to do with the latest release..

May 09, 2010, 04:04:37 AM
Reply #11

beezer

I have 1.2 Release 10
I can make a Video or Foto... I have flying Fader, but this isn't a high priority

Tonight I had a another problem, I put the USB from my BCF 2000 in the second Slot (Macbook) and Denon HC4500 in first slot.
@first I can work with the BCF in Cuelux, but later I cannot... hmm I will look for this tomorrow, and give it a second chance  ;) too.

May 09, 2010, 10:21:00 PM
Reply #12

johannes

looks like we've got the same problem.
After some time, the BCF isn't working any more.

I haven't tried this, but maybe it works:
@johannes: i also had this sometime. Try to deactivate the power save mode on each USB port (in device manager). Also just use one driver. Iam using the windows xp default.

cu
pOpY

May 11, 2010, 10:50:36 AM
Reply #13

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
That's a known error.

Actually this is not an error  :) What I have done here is, on a left-mouse-button move, the XY control doesn't look at position of the mouse movement; it looks at the direction and lenght of the move. This is done because it works better on touch screens; there you can not really position something exactly with your finger. If you use the right-mouse-button move (not available on touch screen) it will use the exact mouse position, so this might be more convenient for mouse operation.

(Sorry, forgot this one)

Yes I have

The flying fader bug is found & fixed.

Automatik Programm

I have just checked:
Ypoc 250: I think all channels are included in the personality file.
Ypoc 250 Color Basic: Added the 'movement' and 'PT speed' channels
Ypoc 250 Color+: Added the 'movement' and 'PT speed' channels
PHS-250: Added the 'internal program'' and 'PT speed' channels
Please find the files attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 11, 2010, 12:13:50 PM
Reply #14

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl

Actually this is not an error  :) What I have done here is, on a left-mouse-button move, the XY control doesn't look at position of the mouse movement; it looks at the direction and lenght of the move. This is done because it works better on touch screens; there you can not really position something exactly with your finger. If you use the right-mouse-button move (not available on touch screen) it will use the exact mouse position, so this might be more convenient for mouse operation.

Hey, That's cool! Didn't notice until now ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk