Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Robe DigitalSpots  (Read 3766 times)

May 18, 2010, 11:30:42 AM
Read 3766 times

Colossal

Hello!
I'm Csaba, hungarian distributor of Cuelux and Robe Lighting.

I've saw in the latest update, that within the fixtures you can find the Robe DigitalSpot 3000 DT, but it looks like it hasn't finished yet. It has only a Head subfixture. My question is do anyone have the fixture profile for this or Maarten are you working on it? We have this kind of fixtures in rental as well as the 7000 DTs, so if you need any feedback (as I know this is not a usual moving head and it's very complex), I can test it and let you know if it's ok or not.
You can mail me, or I check the forum often, so you can write here, maybe we can help other customers here as well.

Best wishes,

Csaba
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:36:56 AM by Colossal »

May 18, 2010, 07:54:11 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Csaba,

Great to see you online. Yes I did start working on the 3000 DT. I need to go back over it as indeed only the 'head' shows not the other parts. I'll fix it asap. When we have the 3000 DT up and running I would like to create the 5000 DT as well.

BTW. I have just uploaded v1.02.12 it now contains your language file and displays the 'international' characters correctly. Thanks a lot for your translation.

Maarten
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 19, 2010, 10:55:58 AM
Reply #2

Colossal

Great!

As I told you I can test it for you as we have the fixtures in stock. I'm curious how you'll fix it, because there are so many chanels... But we trust in you! :)
You mean the 7000 comes after 3000?

As for the language file I'll send you a mail, because I found some mistakes!

Best regards,

Csaba

May 20, 2010, 12:18:10 PM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
ok, I think I corrected the problem. The 3000 DT now loads completely. It's in v1.02.13 which is online now.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 20, 2010, 01:34:34 PM
Reply #4

Colossal

Hello Maarten,

Now I see all the fixtures! :)
I've tried it, but I cannot give out any picture. The head and common fixtures work properly, but the layers not...
By this fixture it's very important that some channels' default value is 50% (128). Otherwise if it's at 0, you can lost the picture. As far as I know it's for layer zoom, position, rotation...etc. And as far as I know there are some channels in beside the common and head part as well.

Can you please check them, because now I can move the fixture, use LED, but no output.

And another important thing: because of the computer based inside, there"s a "lamp off, fixture off command" on the special channel. You have to switch the fixture off with this command, because first you turn off the lamp and than shut down the computer. If you just unplug the fixture it can harm the computers RAM savings.

I hope this can help you,

Best wishes,

Csaba

June 10, 2010, 11:42:12 AM
Reply #5

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
hi Csaba,

Unfortunately the software doesn't support specifying the default values in the personality files yet; they are hard-coded in the software. I do intend to add this functionality to our personality file system. I think this would help the 3000DT's personlality file a lot.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

July 08, 2010, 11:53:41 AM
Reply #6

Colossal

Hello Maarten,

Do you have something news about DS 3000 fixture?

July 14, 2010, 08:09:38 AM
Reply #7

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Sorry, not yet. I think I need to address the customizable default values before being able to control the digital spots in a convenient way.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk