Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Livid Ohm64  (Read 11218 times)

June 10, 2010, 05:33:33 AM
Reply #15

lallylighting

• Event Lighting and Media Design
    • Lally Lighting Home Page
Simon Lally
Lally Lighting

June 11, 2010, 04:51:46 AM
Reply #16

lallylighting

• Event Lighting and Media Design
    • Lally Lighting Home Page
Hi everyone at Cuelux ... I want to do a short demo for Arkaos / Livid Ohm 64 / with some LED fixtures/ and your software . I have only Emulation build 14 .cue cable with me at this moment. As you and I know ,this is your software and I would love to do it with Cuelux purple GUI , but i have sent it out on a show with another LD who love's the software . Is it a bad move to promote an Elation product before Cuelux.  I will wait for him to get back from his shows if this is bad!!!  I have dealer contacts at Elation who want me to put this " your" software through its paces !!!   So I am confused where my loyalties lie .   Does it even matter ?  let me know how to proceed ...

I will not be doing testing or demos for HANDS ON ... the GUI in white does not work in a dark environment ....  Its a MAC thing !!!   there is a reason why all lighting consoles / pc apps go to a dark color....   It doesn't always pay to be trendy or cool.

The Arkoas profile you have written seems to be right and stable... I want to demo the entry level solution for media and intelligent lighting to my people . Who don't have to spend a small fortune on  . Media Servers , Dongles, Consoles , Wings ...

Let me know how to proceed.

Simon.
Simon Lally
Lally Lighting

June 14, 2010, 03:32:08 PM
Reply #17

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Simon,

If you have an Emulation dongle then just go ahead and make an Emulation video. You can always post the link here as well.

I appreciate your effort!
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk