Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: midicon  (Read 3326 times)

August 25, 2010, 01:50:27 AM
Read 3326 times

amonsch

hi did anyone here already used the elation midicon?
i ve ordered it a couple of month ago and i ll stiil have to wait till november cause elation has some problems with the delivery.
i just wanted to get some feedback from users  is it really as good as it looks like?

thanks

August 25, 2010, 09:16:13 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I do like the midicon. We have been using it for a while now, as we got an early prototype for creating the midimap. The faders and buttons have a nice feel to it and working with wheels is just great.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 25, 2010, 09:54:40 AM
Reply #2

raystream

hi

i like using the shapes for mivong lights.
can i easily adjust the speed with the midicon perhaps with one of the encoder wheels?

August 25, 2010, 09:57:53 AM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
At the moment the wheels are assigned to the programmer's parameters... but perhaps we can make a little trick to let control other stuff as well. I like the idea of changing playback speed/attack/shape levels.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 25, 2010, 08:01:34 PM
Reply #4

Joost

Is it possible to sent absolute values to the program parameters through midi, or does it work with inc/dec's only?

Can u explain in a bit more detail how the program section is controlled by the wheels, how are they assigned (since there are more parameters then wheels)  and how do u choose parameter page for example?

April 19, 2012, 10:53:15 AM
Reply #5

ben

• atohms
Hello , I'm a midicon owner too...
Marteens you wrote..
At the moment the wheels are assigned to the programmer's parameters... but perhaps we can make a little trick to let control other stuff as well. I like the idea of changing playback speed/attack/shape levels.

Is a way for the wheel can control all the programmer's parameters, and not only the third first???

Thanx
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:10:51 AM by ben »

April 20, 2012, 03:13:31 PM
Reply #6

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk