Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Fullscreen UI messup  (Read 2398 times)

September 09, 2010, 07:10:57 PM
Read 2398 times

WesleyE

Hi,

I've been using cuelux for a few days now, and I've encountered a problem with the full screen mode. When I select full screen on my 30" monitor with a 2560x1600 resolution, the UI is messed up. I'm using Cuelux 1.02 build 14 on Windows 7 x64. An image is attached underneath to show the problem:

Also, I would like to be able to select the monitor to go fullscreen into. I've got a simple monitor to show some input metering and a second monitor for touchscreen, when I click the fullscreen mode, it will only go into fullscreen for the first monitor.

September 11, 2010, 05:55:29 PM
Reply #1

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Hey Wesley,

A quick reply from London.. :)

Did you try out the new beta? I'm not sure, but it's possible it's already fixed in the new version ;)

Regards,
Rick

September 12, 2010, 09:03:34 PM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
I think it will be the same in the beta. We just need to test it on such a monitor..

Actually Wesley, which monitor do you use? would you recommend it? ( I really would like a big screen for writing the code  ;D )
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

September 13, 2010, 08:33:03 AM
Reply #3

WesleyE

I'm using the Dell 3008WFP. The screen uses the same panel as the Apple one, but is a few euros cheaper. The inputs are really nice as well, it comes with displayport, hdmi, composite, component, VGA, DVI-D, and even s-video. It does get quite hot though.

But why do you position the ui elements absolute? Wouldn't you get this problem if you positioned them relative to each other?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk