Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Faderstart, Flash button and a Midi-question  (Read 2146 times)

November 13, 2010, 06:14:03 PM
Read 2146 times

JS-Collect

Hello!

I assigned a cue with one step (Dimmersetting) to a Playbackfader.
At the moment I use the faderstart option to activate the cue.

When I set the fader to a value (for example 50%) and use the flash-button to bring it up to 100%, the cue is stopped when releasing the flash button. Is there a possibility to change that?

I can deactivate faderstart, but then I have to activate all dimmer-cues before the show manually.

My midi-questions:
Is there a possibility to TAP the tempo with a midi-signal?

I use a Behringer BCF Faderbay and a BCR Rotary control. The midi-setting is the Generic.
The 32 rotarys are connected directly to Bank 1-4.
Can I set the faders of my BCF that the actual chosen Bank is activated?

Thanks,

Juergen
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:04:12 PM by JS-Collect »

November 15, 2010, 11:53:49 AM
Reply #1

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Hello Juergen,

The stopping cuelist is a bug. We'll fix that asap :)

I'd add the default layout for the BCF2000. There you'll also find the Tempo Tap.

At this moment, there is no MIDI-map for the BCR2000, but I can make one for you.
I would suggest to use the same layout as for the BCF2000 but to use the rotary controls to control the selected bank, bank+1 and bank+2. In this way you can control 3 bank at once :)

Gr,
Rick

November 15, 2010, 06:56:14 PM
Reply #2

JS-Collect

Hi,
thanks for answer!

The problem is that I'm using both, a BCF and a BCR connected with midi, and one of them is connected to the mac with USB.
The setup works quite well. At the moment I use the "Generic" setting.

I connected Cuelux and the controller with the "Learn" Button at the bcf or bcr. But they didn't show a reaction when I wanted to connect the TAP button. Do I have to adjust the "Generic"-File before?

Thanks,

Juergen

November 16, 2010, 11:13:15 AM
Reply #3

RW

• Andy Cobben .nl
Hi,

That's possible, but it's quite complex. You should set the BCR/BCF to the right settings and make a custom MIDI-map. Generic only contains all the actions that are supported by Cuelux.

So you have to combine the BCR/BCF-midi-maps and change some values in it..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk