Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: More MIDI programming  (Read 8415 times)

February 03, 2011, 11:02:57 PM
Reply #15

henryklein

February 05, 2011, 09:15:59 PM
Reply #16

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
i'm sorry to add my question to this post is not mine, but as it's also a question abour midi programming, i think it's better to put everything at the same place. So I'm also making my own midi map for bcf but i face a problem i cannot solve. I've made all the part for sending midi informations from midi controler to cuelux and it's working fine but now i'm working on feedback and i don't know how to do this...

So on the upper button of the bcf i put the playback button, and now when i select encoder group3 the rotatives button select the speed of the playback buttons, and the encoder group 4 control the attack level, everything working fine, but i can't get the feedback of the speed and attack level on the led around the rotative button as it's doing for playback fader speed and attack.
Here is the code I im using:

Code: [Select]
<action>
                    <trigger type="Unsigned" specifier="Change">Playback Button 1 LevelSec</trigger>
<tasks>
<task type="Midi" function ="Control">
<argument type="Midi Address">Channel 0 - Message 11 - Index 17</argument>
</task>
</tasks>
</action>

i tried change levelSec by levelTer, but same thing, nothing happens! So if you know how to do it, please help me!
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

February 07, 2011, 08:45:59 PM
Reply #17

henryklein

have a look in the original behringer xml, should be something like this:

Code: [Select]
<action>
                    <trigger type="Unsigned" specifier="Change">Playback Fader 01 LevelSec</trigger>
                    <tasks>
                            <argument type="Midi Address">Channel 0 - Message 11 - Index 1</argument>
                        </task>
                    </tasks>
</action>
                <action>
                    <trigger type="Unsigned" specifier="Change">Playback Fader 1 Attack</trigger>
                    <tasks>
                            <argument type="Midi Address">Channel 0 - Message 11 - Index 9</argument>
                        </task>
                    </tasks>
</action>

and yes, once you highjack a thread the cuelux people forget to look for the "older" entries. as it happens with my questions.

cheers, henry

February 08, 2011, 08:29:04 AM
Reply #18

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
thanks for your answer Henry,
For the first action block i think this is already what i've donne, but i did not see that after the keyword was "attack" and no "lervelter" s this evening i will try this... I let you know! ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

February 08, 2011, 12:39:11 PM
Reply #19

henryklein

I searched for hours through the several midi XMLs and found a lot of cool things you can do via remote. Good luck with setting up your system.

Henry

February 08, 2011, 06:24:39 PM
Reply #20

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
So i've just tried using the attack keyword but it doesn't change anything, so if anyone can tell me how to do to get the playback button speed and attack feedback it would great thanks!
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk