Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueCable isn't working properly  (Read 10371 times)

April 01, 2011, 11:25:22 PM
Reply #15

johannes

Hi maarten,

we had no shows until now  - but now it seems like the CueCable isn't working any more.
Both Windows and Mac send DMX-Signal (the devices read: "Dmx-Signal ok") but changes made in cuelux have no affect on the devices.

I'm going to check this tomorrow again - but it looks like I'll need a new CueCable.
We've got performances on Friday, 8th april ... how fast could you send it to me?
I will also try to contact Thomann and ask whether they can send me a new one as fast as possible.

I'll keep you informed whether the test tomorrow worked and the interface was keen on an april joke or not :P

Greetings

Johannes

April 02, 2011, 06:17:00 PM
Reply #16

johannes

Hi Maarten,

the problem is still there.
I phoned thomann and they are going to send me a CueCable for the next time till our CueCable is repared.

Greetings!

johannes

April 12, 2011, 11:31:58 AM
Reply #17

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Thanks Johannes, good to hear Thomann is organizing it. We'll make sure it gets repaired quickly.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 25, 2012, 09:40:09 AM
Reply #18

rab3

• rbSound.de
Hi,
I have the same problem reported above. Dmx-signal freezes and the hardware-option-page displays "this Cuecable is not from Visual Productions".
The problem occurs on a windows 7 32bit system, but I can't reproduce how it comes to the error, sometimes it happens even while nothing is touched.
My firmware and Pcb-version is the same like in the post before in this thread and I'm running the latest Cuelux-release.
Is there any solution known, or do I have to change the cable?
Thank you for your reply and greetings from Germany,
Raphael

May 29, 2012, 11:37:58 AM
Reply #19

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 02, 2012, 09:31:16 AM
Reply #20

me84

Hi,

I'm using Cuelux with a MacBook Pro and a splitter since more than one year in French TV including live show like today.
I had some minor bug with the logiciel but never with the cable. Yesterday the cuelux work all the day whitout problem. But today it start ok and after a few time the show block. The logiciel was still working but no more control. The splitter say error signal. The only way to recover the control is removing the USB and connecting again. But the problem come again, sometime fast Time after the connection, and sometime less fast.

So, because we were few minutes before a live TV show we were looking to find a solution. And for more safety, we charge the show on another MacBook pro. So now we have an other option in case of. Also we connect the cable to the first computer and start the live in this configuration. After one hour the problem is not come back. We hoppe it's going to work for the second hour.

I'll tell you when the TV show will stop

Sorry for my english.

June 02, 2012, 11:09:07 AM
Reply #21

me84

Ok, so after three hours, it's still working great. The Live is finish and we are relieved.

I'm not abble to reproduce the bug and the manipulation with an other mac seem's being the solution.

What are you thinking about this situation ?

Thank.

June 02, 2012, 01:10:30 PM
Reply #22

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
ça n'a rien à voir avec ton problème de cable, mais c'était pour qu'elle emission que tu as utilisé cuelux?
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

June 06, 2012, 09:11:09 AM
Reply #23

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@ me84

Great to hear it's working again. Please let us know if the problem comes back and if you need any assistence.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 06, 2012, 12:29:05 PM
Reply #24

me84

@Maarten Engels

Ok, I'll tell you...

@julienlev

contactons nous par MP pour en discuter...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk