Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: german manual for the fixture builder  (Read 9806 times)

June 20, 2011, 06:37:29 PM
Reply #15

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
i think i already expleined this in a previous post, but i will do it again.
When you use the strobe global, it push the dimmer and the strob value to full, but for the RGB system it doesn't effect the value of the rgb dimmers. This way you can have the strobe the color you want! So usualy you do a color cuelist whitch will set the color of your fixtures, and so when you will use the strobe global it will strobe with the active color of your cuelist!
Now if you want only a white strobe, you will have to creat a cuelist assigned to a playback button whith the strob, dimmer and RGB alues recorded...
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

June 21, 2011, 03:19:14 PM
Reply #16

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@ Monkey
Yes it's possible that I removed it. The thing is, it's best to map those kind of 'special' functions (that do not have a dedicated fader) on a 'custom' fader.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 21, 2011, 11:13:46 PM
Reply #17

Monkey

@ Julian:

I think it must be possible to say which color should be used with strobe.
My Movingheads are also white if I press the Strobe button.

OK, everybody likes it on his own way, but I want it white :D
Especially because the Movingheads are also white.

@ Maarten:
could you put it on yout "do to List"? A function in the builder where I can selct which color is used with the Strobe.

June 22, 2011, 10:29:26 AM
Reply #18

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator

@ Julian:

I think it must be possible to say which color should be used with strobe.
My Movingheads are also white if I press the Strobe button.

OK, everybody likes it on his own way, but I want it white :D
Especially because the Movingheads are also white.

yes, i undersatnd, but in fact your moving heads are white because it should use an usual lamp and not a LED system...
With a lamp if you just open the shutter and set the strobe to full, you will have a white light strobing, but on the LED you have to set also the dimmer of each led group (REd green and blue)if you don't do that you will have a black strobe!! So this is just a difference in the way it works... Anyway i would be great to be able to set some parameters to the globals as the strob  speed or color, and the smoke level would be great to!!
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

June 22, 2011, 12:29:33 PM
Reply #19

Monkey

Anyway i would be great to be able to set some parameters to the globals as the strob  speed or color, and the smoke level would be great to!!

100% agree !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk