Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Martin MX-4 Scanner personality - missing gobo and colour scroll  (Read 2495 times)

July 08, 2011, 06:00:02 PM
Read 2495 times

adamipswich

Hi CueLux team. I have some Martin MX-4 scans and it's great that the fixture patch is already built into Cuelux. It seems that the gobo and colour scroll features are not setup correctly. Can you please add these in when you have time (no rush). I did download the builder application but got lost! I would appreciate it if you could add the gobo/colour wheel scrolls into the patch.

Thanks & Best Wishes,
Adam

July 11, 2011, 08:20:18 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Adam,

I just looked into the manual of the MX-4; it does not mention gobo or colour scroll features. Can you tell me which DMX channels/ranges make the gobo and colour wheels scroll?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

July 11, 2011, 11:12:58 AM
Reply #2

adamipswich

Thanks Maarten for taking a look at the manual. It says that 'Movement speed can be controlled on channel 7, if enabled.' though the colour wheel is on chanel 2 and gobo wheel channel 3 so I'm not sure if the cuelux scrolls can be applied to this channels.

Thanks!
- Adam

July 18, 2011, 09:15:06 AM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Adam,

Please find the file attached. Channel 7 is assigned to 'custom' fader so you can control this channel and see what it does.

Instructions @ http://www.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=857.0
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk