Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Urgent! PLEASE Help..!  (Read 6033 times)

September 30, 2011, 03:58:27 AM
Reply #15

ep70

Hi Maarten , sorry to say , that it still didn't work. I followed the instructions , made it a dimmer, but still cannot get it to talk. I must be doing a step wrong, and finally had to take a break from it. Any idea what could be wrong?

September 30, 2011, 08:52:04 AM
Reply #16

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Ernie,

I made an example showfile just with your 'cosmos' dimmers and two cuelists for turning on the 'motor' and the 'light'. Please find it attached. This file you can open via Menu->Options->Disk.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

October 02, 2011, 09:12:47 PM
Reply #17

ep70

Hi Maarten! Wanted to update you on the progress. I went into the club yesterday afternoon and finished everything. The Cosmos ball is back up and running after switiching it to a dimmer like you suggested. I had to reinstall all the dimmer addresses after loading the file , but after a lil self learning , I got it all back up and running 100%.. And , made a couple new programs..! So , again I wanted to thank you for your support and patiance in helping me .. Learning something new everyday and although can be challenging , is well worth the new knowledge. We are in talks of opening a 2nd club in Tampa , and again ,I am looking to use Cuelux and a midi controller. On a side note, knowing your in the Netherlands , I didn't know i fyou had any plans of visiting the states for LDI this year. Its in my city , and if you were , would like to extend an invite to stop in the club and see our set up Cuelux is controling. Again , thank you for all your time and effort!

October 04, 2011, 10:26:43 AM
Reply #18

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Well actually that sounds great! I'll be helping out on the Elation booth during LDI. So please stop by and perhaps we can plan something in the evening. It would be great to see the club :-)
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

October 05, 2011, 02:19:59 AM
Reply #19

ep70

SOunds like a great plan .. Ironically , we have 6 of the new Elation Platnium 5R's at the club, lol! Yeah I will definately be stopping by the Elation booth once again as I did during Infocom. It will be neat to show you our set up and programs for how we are using the software , at the club. Here is an attached link to the club, just for kicks.   http://www.independentbar.net  .. It changes daily with each featured night .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk