Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android Wireless Midi Controller ON SALE!! 50% OFF  (Read 13779 times)

October 31, 2011, 02:47:06 PM
Read 13779 times

jarrellp

• Wireless Midi Controller
I am please to tell everyone who gets a chance to look at this fourm that the iPad now supports Cuelux. Here is a video posted on youtube and you can navigate to the website for a direct download. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcIIDHCOLz0

www.wirelessmidicontroller.com
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 11:04:29 AM by jarrellp »
Impatient, Focused, Passionate, Believing.

October 31, 2011, 03:36:17 PM
Reply #1

Erics

• Member of the Turn The Table DJ Team
    • Turn The Table DJ Team
The Elation Midicon Controller retails for $399.99 before shipping and taxes. The Wireless Midi Controller is $50.00 (US). That is a savings of over $400.00 (US)
And where do i get a iphone or ipad for nothing?  ???

October 31, 2011, 05:55:32 PM
Reply #2

jarrellp

Yeah I know what you mean. The ipad even as it's lowest option can be pretty steep. Even still apple has managed to sell hundreds of millions of ipads/iphones/ and ipods. It is my hope that the people that were interested in this software would have one of those items. Plus on the up side a 200 iphone or even 500 dollar ipad has a lot more multi - use than the Midicon.

I am looking however to develop the same layouts and profiles for Andriod and Windows. I'll let you know when they are finished. Thanks for your feedback.

November 01, 2011, 10:17:00 AM
Reply #3

Michaelmoore83

• Intense Sound & Lighting LLC
Does your version support the bank buttons and numbers?
Emulation 1.3.36 on Mac OS X 10.8.2
Controllers: Livid OHM RGB, "new iPad", Korg Nanokontol

November 08, 2011, 11:23:11 AM
Reply #4

bourby

Well I bought it .. how long till I get the license?

November 09, 2011, 02:57:34 AM
Reply #5

jarrellp

Hey thank you for your purchase. Google will email you the username and passcode after your card is processed. Please visit ...

**(Updated Link)**
http://www.wirelessmidicontroller.com/Wireless_Midi_Controller/Support.html

To setup your new wireless midi controller.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:18:41 PM by jarrellp »

November 09, 2011, 12:34:41 PM
Reply #6

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
i'm sorry but i don't really understand what you sell?
do you only sell the layout for touchosc with the midimap file for cuelux?
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

November 10, 2011, 06:39:50 AM
Reply #7

jarrellp

Yes I sell the touch osc layout and the midi map profile for Cuelux.  It may sound like a small task but the profile alone has taken other people months to create and myself weeks to create and refine. I provide this solution for people who don't have the know how or desire to figure it out. With that being said I am also releasing the midi map for Android users on Friday. If you have any other questions please feel free to hit me up on the fourm.

November 10, 2011, 07:06:44 PM
Reply #8

rigoureux

Attention !!!!!

Runs only under MacOS !

For me too late, i have paid my 50 Dollars. :-(

November 11, 2011, 08:36:45 AM
Reply #9

jarrellp

Hey Jean, were you able to get it up and running on your mac? I am currently working on a pc version and i will let you know when it is ready.

November 11, 2011, 11:21:56 AM
Reply #10

rigoureux

It runs for a while on my mac, but i can't use him for the light, cause it is my office-mac.

I think the problem is also that osculator don't work on Windows.

And the developer of Osculator says:
Development for Windows only started in lae december, so it won't be soon, but I can tell I am actively working on it!

Every day, I am working on a project that involves rewriting a new version of Osculator. This is not just a Windows port, but a whole new application that must integrate user feedback I received in the last 4 years. I want to find the good balance between an easy to use interface and advanced features. This is "Reasearch & Development" work, it takes time, it can make you obsessive.

As you can see, the current version is being maintained an enhanced (as it has always been). My number one priority is to give the best support on earth for paying customers. For example, the user's manual is being rewritten as a book that will be built-in the application instead of the current online wiki. Writing this manual is very important because it helps me challenge the design of the future application by comparing it to what is existing.

Finally, during the past months, I have noticed things have evolved a lot in the field of OSC, so I feel I must continue to observe the changes and avoid to code something that could become obsolete very quickly.

I appreciate you express the wish to use Osculator on Windows, but I don't remind I promised a release date. So, given the enormous amount of work waiting for me, I think will not rush and more espcially not listen to date reminders, carrying on my job at my pace.

November 11, 2011, 12:36:55 PM
Reply #11

jarrellp

Hello Jean,

I know this software does not work on windows and that is stated on my website. I am sorry that you purchased it and can't really use it. I am however working on a windows compatible version and I will more than likely use Pure Data.

http://www.wirelessmidicontroller.com

November 11, 2011, 12:39:45 PM
Reply #12

jarrellp

The Wireless Midi Controller now supports ANDROID. If you own an Android device please take a look at my site. To see all of your favorite devices at work watch my demonstration video at ...

http://www.wirelessmidicontroller.com/Wireless_Midi_Controller/Features.html

If you have any questions please ask on the forum or through my email address help@wirelessmidicontroller.com. I check both regularly.

November 14, 2011, 10:10:45 AM
Reply #13

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
ok  i understand that many peoples are not able to build their own layout and midi map and it's great to propose this. but what i don't undersatnd is how you can propose ana ndroit layout  as the actual android version of touchosc doesn't allow custom layouts??
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

November 14, 2011, 09:15:54 PM
Reply #14

jarrellp

That's a great question. Touch OSC does not support Custom layouts but you are able to use the default layouts and reprogram/ re purpose their function. With that being said I found a layout that mostly resembles the capabilities of the elation Midi Con and made a completely different midi map profile build just for Android. Banks, Faders, Touch pads, Grand Master, Blackout, Memory Recalls, and Playbacks are all functional on the Android device. At this point I am discounting the Android Wireless Midi Controller until they allow Custom Layouts. When they do you will receive the new midi map profile and layouts. If you watch my new demo video you will see one of the Android layouts used to control Cuelux. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcIIDHCOLz0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk