Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Cuelux v1.03.29 beta  (Read 10291 times)

December 26, 2011, 04:48:34 AM
Reply #15

Michaelmoore83

• Intense Sound & Lighting LLC
@ DJob: I am pretty sure that the orange release bug is a known issue. It happens to me when I trigger lots of playbacks very quickly.
Emulation 1.3.36 on Mac OS X 10.8.2
Controllers: Livid OHM RGB, "new iPad", Korg Nanokontol

December 27, 2011, 01:35:08 PM
Reply #16

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
@ DJob
Thanks for the feedback. Indeed the orange REL issue was known; but the blue-coloured screen was not. So it's good to know.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

December 27, 2011, 06:51:46 PM
Reply #17

popy

Until now we had dedicated fader for Pan/Tilt speed. Usually it is assigned to one of the custom faders. Now we have a special fader for it, we need gradually change the personality file to use this fader in stead.

Yess, this is the feature iam waiting for  ;D

Could you please post a sample fixture file or code snippet how i can assign this special fader (name of the spacial fader).

thx
pOpY

December 28, 2011, 07:02:36 PM
Reply #18

streuerle

Hey,
i have the 1.03.29 installed on my touch-screen-Pc. Since this time the reaction of cuelux is bad. If I touch the screen on a point cuelux execude the point i pushed befor. This is only if i use the touchscreen in cuelux. It Works with the mouse or in other Programs.

PC: WIN7 - Dualcore 2,53 - 4GB Ram

December 29, 2011, 12:04:04 PM
Reply #19

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@popy
The personality files are edited in the 'Builder' so it's not so much about showing code snippets. To assign the Pan/Tilt speed fader you'd need to add a 'Speed' range in the Position part.

@steurerle
Yes, unfortunately this problem is present in v1.03.29. please have a look at http://www.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=2152.0
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

December 29, 2011, 12:52:36 PM
Reply #20

popy

Hey Maarten.

Thx for the hint, will try it today.
And how can i assign all the pan/tilt speed faders to an bcf2000 fader?

Could you please post a sample midi map.

Thx
Tobias

December 29, 2011, 02:48:59 PM
Reply #21

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
Hey Maarten.

Thx for the hint, will try it today.
And how can i assign all the pan/tilt speed faders to an bcf2000 fader?

Could you please post a sample midi map.

Thx
Tobias
to di this you don't need to edit the midi map, just make a cuelist with one cue where the speed fader is at the maximum level.
So you select the fixtures you want to control the speec, then you go pn the position tab, put the speed fader to the maximum, clic record, then click on the pla button of a free action fader, and clean the programmer part.
Now on the fader you can control the speed of your fixtures!
 ;D
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 23, 2012, 02:42:36 PM
Reply #22

AxelF

Hi Maarten,

is there any news for a fix of the touchscreen-problem ?

I am also waiting for a fix of the "dimmed cues" problem - since about one year. I don't want to bother you, and I don't know which important other projects you have, but - man - one year - really bad !

Regards
Axel

January 24, 2012, 01:30:32 PM
Reply #23

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
hi Axel,

We've fixed the touch screen problem in the code; now we're working on fixing other issues before making a new release.

One year?! It is a universal bug that time goes way to fast. As a work-around, I recommend that you do not look at any calendar until I have found a fix for this particular issue.

cheers,
Maarten

;)
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

February 08, 2012, 06:43:37 PM
Reply #24

Klaus

I have a strange problem with cuelux 1.03.29 on on my macbook with snow leopard: 10.6.8. When I minimize cuelux and maximize again, the screen gets all blue. I have a picture added...

And yesterday when I wanted a cuelist to stop, I pressed and hold the "play button" above the fader and after the usualy time the light in the button turned orange and it said REL in the cuelistlabel, and kept going... I had to unasign the fader and reasign it again in the play window. I don't have a picture of this...

And sometimes if you move a fader quite quickly on the behringer bcf-2000 the faderstart does't work.

Same here...
I have to change resolution to bring it back...

Klaus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk