Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Trouble with strobe function  (Read 4117 times)

January 05, 2012, 03:32:44 PM
Read 4117 times

RonEnNieShow

Hey cuelux taem.

I have a problem with my kls 800 Or 801 its the same.
When i want to dim 1 or 2 of all the par's on my kls 801 i have to put down te rgb of the par. Only when i want to dim all my par's on my kls 801 i can do this with the beam / dim function. Same is for the strobe function. I only can do this for all the par's at once. So it whould be much nicer if i can do this for each par separatly. So if i want to strobe 1 par i can just strobe this one par. And if i want to dim only one par i just can dim this only one par.

If i want to do this now i am programming me for hours. Each time i have to chose te colors en than if i have my color wright i have to put the rgb of this specific par down to the point i want them.

So is it possible that the led par each can be selected and than select the dim and strobo menu. Because this is realy irritating.

I use cuelux 10329 on a windows xp machine

Furter more i miss the figure of the showtec ignitor led strobo.
This is a led strobo with 3 strobo arrays in it.

January 05, 2012, 04:17:48 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
you have to use the sub-fixture.
you have one place with 4 dimmer bars and when you select it you control the whole ficture so the 4 led par. now if you click only on one dimmer bar you will control only one par.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 05, 2012, 05:41:08 PM
Reply #2

RonEnNieShow

The problem is that only the fixture as complete effect can be dimd. Not the sub figure suchs as only 1 of the 4 pars. So if i want to make a chase with say 2 of the 4 pars on and 2 of i every time have to shut down 2 rgb status and open 2 colors in the rgb to emit lite.

I just want to make a sepperat chase for open / close and an other chase for the color.

If i can do this it is much easer to use different colors with an on / off effect. Now i have to create a new chase for every on off effect with a different color, So this is verry irritating, For every on / off with my selected colors i have to make a different chase.

I cant program this separatly. So what i would like to have is the possibeliti to use the dim on each par separatly. Just like a fader on the rgb.

My idee is that it must be programmed like this. The beam dimmer must control the maximum of the rgb ( just like the shutter in the strobo ) if this says open or close to the rgb it will be solved.

January 05, 2012, 06:09:37 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
can you send the manual of your product this way we may be able to modify the fixture file to allow you to control each par.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 05, 2012, 06:16:40 PM
Reply #4

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
ok after some research i found the solution...
for the dimmer it's easy to solve, slect your fixture, goes on patch, then click properties en check the "virtual  dimmer" box.
Now you should be able to dim separetely each par. for the strob fonction as there is not individual strob chanel it's not possible to strob only one par.
hoppe it will help you,
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 05, 2012, 07:26:43 PM
Reply #5

RonEnNieShow

Yes this is what i am talking about.

Great! The strobo effect is not suchs a big problem. Now its possible to control the dim of each par sepparatly i already am verry glad.

Thanks!

Know i only am surching for the ficture libary for the showtec led strobo the ignitor 6
This effect has 3 arrays of 2 led strips.

Could you help me with this one also?

And again really thanks this make's programming so much easier

January 05, 2012, 09:03:06 PM
Reply #6

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
if you want some hel to biuld the fixture file you should give a link to the manual... ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 05, 2012, 09:40:25 PM
Reply #7

RonEnNieShow

Thats the problem this figure is so new it has not yet a desant manual

I can give you the response of the dmx channels

1 This is the intensity of strobe array 1
2 This is the flashrate of strobe array 1 If given 0 is full on ( it can blind ) And from there on it goos faster and faster flashing
3 This is the intensity of strobo array 2
4 This is the flashrate of strobe array 2 If given 0 is full on ( it can blind ) And from there on it goos faster and faster flashing
5 This is the intensity of strobo array 3
6 This is the flashrate of strobe array 3 If given 0 is full on ( it can blind ) And from there on it goos faster and faster flashing

As you can see it is a strobe with 3 separatly controllabel led strobe tube's
I hope you can fixe a figure for me with this info

January 06, 2012, 11:15:09 AM
Reply #8

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
hi Guys,

please find the Ignitor 6 file attached.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

January 06, 2012, 01:46:02 PM
Reply #9

RonEnNieShow

Can you tell me where i have to replace this new figure.

In wich directory must i replace this file.

c: Programfiles - visual productions - Cuelux 10329 - ................

January 06, 2012, 01:49:10 PM
Reply #10

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

January 06, 2012, 03:21:58 PM
Reply #11

RonEnNieShow

Yes great i have done it. But now. This is not what i need.

I already have made the figure for meself it was a bit of trying out but after a good hour it was completed.

I have send this to the visual dmx database. It is the showtec Rnnennieshow ignitor 6. the figure you guys made is nothing like this. It does not work! So you need to replace your figure of the ignitor 6 to my figure of the ignitor 6. This one is tested en works great.

Also the ignitor 3 is the same as the 6 but than only 1 led strip in eahc array. Controlling it is the same.

Also your ignitor 3 does not work the way it should be. So i recoomend that the figure of the ignitor 3 also would be replaced for my figure of the ignitor 6

January 08, 2012, 03:02:17 PM
Reply #12

RonEnNieShow

Sorry sorry sorry

I have discovvert that there is an dmx channel more with a function
So channel 7 has the function of calling up build in programms.

Hope you guys can fix this figure for me.

January 09, 2012, 10:23:27 AM
Reply #13

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
hi Ronnie,

It's good to know you've got a working personality file now. I will await the manual before updating the library with your file.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk