Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: bugs and feature request  (Read 9003 times)

April 22, 2012, 02:49:45 AM
Reply #15

DJob

I think i found a bug then... Sometimes when nothing is connected to my macbook pro the joy light is on... On my macbook is the latest version of snow leopard and cuelux.

April 23, 2012, 09:31:03 AM
Reply #16

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Could it perhaps be that there is some hardware connected to your computer that behaves a bit like a joystick? In which case the OS uses the same drivers for it.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

April 29, 2012, 11:39:19 PM
Reply #17

Mitch

I use OSX 10.7.3 and Cuelux 10.3.31

When I minimize and maximize the Screen turns blue and only faders and buttons turns normal when I activate them.

As I read in the forum it's an old problem but I have it with the new version.

Thank you for your help
Cuelux Cable
Languages: German & English

May 13, 2012, 07:52:08 PM
Reply #18

DJob

I have another feature request...
- When you press new show (to create a new show file) that cuelux asks for a filename instead of naming it "new-show"...

July 22, 2012, 12:42:15 PM
Reply #19

DJob

Hi,

Could you maybe implement basic matrix features in Cuelux? It does not have to be like Canvix with layers... But if you can change the width and the height and some (colored) effects would be realy nice... Because else we are always stuck to 2 light consoles and at some locations it looks to much...

And another thing: When you create a chase in the wizard, it would be nice if you can select how much lights go on or off at the same time, because now it is 1 or 2 but if you have like 20 moving heads or conventional lights, it looks a bit to less.

And I have a question: If you have a multiple dimmer in cuelux you have the channels in a container. Why can you select the container? In the programmer you can't change any settings when it is selected. Would maybe be handy that when you select the container that you select all dimmerchannels within it.

Kind regards,

Job
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:41:23 PM by DJob »

July 25, 2012, 10:06:42 AM
Reply #20

Dennis Kromhout

Hello Job,

To answer your questions:

A matrix feature will be implemented in Cuelux Pro.

The chase wizard is limited indeed, this is already something we want to improve.

Some fixtures do have multiple subs (RGB sections for example) and a master dimmer in the container. The reason why you can select the container even if there are no arguments it to have the same behavior. But double clicking the container will select all channels within
Dennis Kromhout

July 25, 2012, 09:17:07 PM
Reply #21

Michaelmoore83

• Intense Sound & Lighting LLC
Just curious can you guys elaborate on what a matrix is? Thanks
Emulation 1.3.36 on Mac OS X 10.8.2
Controllers: Livid OHM RGB, "new iPad", Korg Nanokontol

July 27, 2012, 09:51:25 AM
Reply #22

Dennis Kromhout

A matrix is when you group (usually a lot) of lights and use it as a pixel screen so you can show patterns on it. Take a look at canvix for example to get a better idea.
Dennis Kromhout

August 13, 2012, 11:52:43 PM
Reply #23

DJob

I have found a realy smal bug; in the programmer when you click a button on the side for example you click the 'color mix' button and you click it again the highlite turns off, nothing happens with the lightshow or anything but it is just a visual thing for myself  ;)

And I had an idea: When you have a RGB par can, that you can have a virtual rainbow effect. Like you have with moving heads when you rotate the color wheel constantly.

Kind regards,

Job
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:38:56 PM by DJob »

August 17, 2012, 02:21:50 PM
Reply #24

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
I have found a realy smal bug; in the programmer when you click a button on the side for example you click the 'color mix' button and you click it again the highlite turns off, nothing happens with the lightshow or anything but it is just a visual thing for myself  ;)

This bug is now solved by Dennis. The fix will appear in the next release.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 31, 2012, 11:01:38 PM
Reply #25

Frankyferengi

• DJ FRANK.EE
Bug or not?!
A double click in the Play menu, Cuelux shuts. Can anyone reproduce this?

best Regards, Frank
Cuelux v.1.3.94 VAIO Notebook, 2.4Ghz Core2Duo,
4GB RAM, Win7 64bit Home. MIDIcon , TouchOSC, iPad Air

September 01, 2012, 12:44:21 PM
Reply #26

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
i tested on my copmputer but the probelm did not occurs...
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk