Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Trying to get up and running and I have a few fixture request please  (Read 3219 times)

August 26, 2012, 10:50:13 PM
Read 3219 times

Anvill

Hey there,
 I just stared working for my friends Company and we're trying to get our lighting up and running. We're Looking to install some fixtures into our cuelux program. We are running the program on both a PC running windows 7 and a Mac running OSX, and are using an Elation professional controller.
We need fixtures for:
- American DJ: Accu spot 300
- Chauvet : 4BAR
- Chauvet : COLORstrip
- American DJ : REVO III
- Chauvet : MINI SPOT
- Chauvet : Gobo Zoom (led)
- Chauvet : SlimPAR 64
- Chauvet : Sorpion rg
- and a partridge in a pear tree, lol

Just a couple ,lol. Thank you very much for any help you can give. I'm a bit of a newbie so I also need to know how to install the fixtures correctly and update our cuelux program please.

Thanks again for your help.

Anvill    ;D

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 10:52:49 PM by Anvill »

August 26, 2012, 10:53:30 PM
Reply #1

Anvill

Hey there,
 I just stared working for my friends Company and we're trying to get our lighting up and running. We're Looking to install some fixtures into our cuelux program. We are running the program on both a PC running windows 7 and a Mac running OSX, and are using an Elation professional  MIDICON controller.
We need fixtures for:
- American DJ: Accu spot 300
- Chauvet : 4BAR
- Chauvet : COLORstrip
- American DJ : REVO III
- Chauvet : Gobo Zoom (led)
- Chauvet : SlimPAR 64
- and a partridge in a pear tree, lol

Just a couple ,lol. Thank you very much for any help you can give. I'm a bit of a newbie so I also need to know how to install the fixtures correctly and update our cuelux program please.

Thanks again for your help.

Anvill    ;D

August 27, 2012, 11:07:39 AM
Reply #2

Dennis Kromhout

Hello Anvill,

The latest version of cuelux can be downloaded from our website and contains personality files for all the fixtures above except:

If you supply me with the manuals or DMX chart then I can build the file for you.
Dennis Kromhout

August 28, 2012, 01:52:25 AM
Reply #3

Anvill

Hey Dennis K.
Thank you so much for the help that was awesome. I forgot to say that we also have the Chauvet freedom minis, I was looking for their fixture In the new update but I didn't see it there. Is there anyway you can send that fixture profile over please.

Thanks again for help.
Anvill ;D

August 28, 2012, 10:07:29 AM
Reply #4

Dennis Kromhout

Hello Anvill,

I've added the Freedom strip mini to the library, please download it from below and read the instructions here
Dennis Kromhout

October 05, 2012, 11:43:13 PM
Reply #5

Anvill

Hey thank you so much for the, I ran the new update and now my mini freedoms aren't working. :'(

October 08, 2012, 10:08:08 AM
Reply #6

Dennis Kromhout

Hello Anvill,

Could you be a bit more specific about the problem? I've compared the personality file attached above & included in latest Cuelux release and there are no changes to the Freedom Par & Strip mini.
Dennis Kromhout

October 19, 2012, 08:45:16 PM
Reply #7

Anvill

The program no longer controls my Freedom strip min. I check to the channel, DMX address, and the reviving frequency Chanel and they are all set correctly. I am not able to control them in any way.

October 22, 2012, 10:58:16 AM
Reply #8

Dennis Kromhout

I've checked the behavior in v1.3.37 and the personality matches the manual.
If your other fixtures are working with Cuelux and you see the values being set for the mini strip in the monitor ("Options" -> "DMX monitor") then I would suggest to recheck the connection to the Freedom strips and if all settings match.

If you're using 4 channel mode then check if you didn't accidentally close the shutter (beam tab) or enabled some macro's (misc tab)
Dennis Kromhout

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk