Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Which hardware interface?  (Read 21898 times)

March 19, 2013, 09:18:51 PM
Reply #15

bourby

If it was purchased directly? As in my case.

Dear Brett
I would like to suggest I put you in contact with our Australian distributor - they came into place after you had already purchased Cuelux when it was first launched.
I'll send you an email but I think the guys at Lighttechnik will be able to look after you well.
Have a good day/ evening :-)
greetings Zoe

Thanks Zoe, I've been trying - they don't seem to answer emails.

March 20, 2013, 09:11:55 AM
Reply #16

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl

[/quote]

Brett you should have received some info from Andrew today - if not please send me your phone number and I'll ask him to call you.

Thanks Zoe
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

March 20, 2013, 09:15:44 AM
Reply #17

bourby

Brett you should have received some info from Andrew today - if not please send me your phone number and I'll ask him to call you.

Thanks Zoe
[/quote]

Yes I did thanks Zoe .. took a few days, but yes .. now waiting for details to fulfil an order.

I would like to know if i'm going to lose any functionality in going to Pro .. will all the fixture come across? including customer made user ones (I have a few)?

March 20, 2013, 09:23:52 AM
Reply #18

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions

I would like to know if i'm going to lose any functionality in going to Pro .. will all the fixture come across? including customer made user ones (I have a few)?

Brett the libraries for both Cuelux and CueluxPro are the same so none of your custom made fixtures will be lost - you can just go ahead and use them.
Bye for now Zoe
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

March 20, 2013, 09:29:27 AM
Reply #19

bourby

Brett the libraries for both Cuelux and CueluxPro are the same so none of your custom made fixtures will be lost - you can just go ahead and use them.
Bye for now Zoe

You should let us see some more of this software .. i'm trying to make a decision to stick with Cuelux or go M-PC ..

April 03, 2013, 02:46:56 PM
Reply #20

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
What's the price gonna be for the interface?

April 04, 2013, 11:20:49 AM
Reply #21

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
What's the price gonna be for the interface?

Good morning!

The CueCore is already available on the market for over a year.  You can ask your local VP dealer for pricing on this.  (I will ask our Dutch distributor, Full AVL, to have contact with you for an offer if you are interested....)

The CueluxPro software is a "no additional cost" download so if any other customers already have a CueCore they will be able to just download and start using  8)

Bye for now and thank you for your interest!

greetings Zoe
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

April 04, 2013, 12:32:29 PM
Reply #22

Patrick

Cuelux PRO run with the old CueCable from Cuelux? I've understood correctly?

???

April 04, 2013, 12:34:51 PM
Reply #23

bourby

Cuelux PRO run with the old CueCable from Cuelux? I've understood correctly?

???

No, you have to by a "CurCore" which is 2-3 times the cost of a Cue Cable .. leaving your current cable obsolete.

April 04, 2013, 01:46:21 PM
Reply #24

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
I'm looking for a CueCore. But what is included to the interface? Is the power supply included? ...
If we order a cuecore i am gonna use it within a week after Prolight&Sound...

@Zoë: We will see 12-April at 12o'clock, we have a meeting then... I'm gonna try multiple softwares in Frankfurt... But i think that CueluxPro is gonna be our next software...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:50:12 PM by nijst001 »

April 04, 2013, 02:33:59 PM
Reply #25

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
when you buy a cuecore you get the power supply, the only thing you may need to buy is a 5 to 3 pin adaptator if you use usually 3 pin xlr for dmx...

And the cuecable is not absolete, cuelux and cuelux pro are just 2 different softwares, with 2 differents aims. You will always be able to use cuelux with your cuecable as cuelux do not work with a cuecore!
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

April 04, 2013, 02:39:55 PM
Reply #26

bourby

when you buy a cuecore you get the power supply, the only thing you may need to buy is a 5 to 3 pin adaptator if you use usually 3 pin xlr for dmx...

And the cuecable is not absolete, cuelux and cuelux pro are just 2 different softwares, with 2 differents aims. You will always be able to use cuelux with your cuecable as cuelux do not work with a cuecore!

No, you've ignored those who have invested in CueLux ..

April 04, 2013, 03:34:49 PM
Reply #27

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Maybe an option to make the cuecable compatible when cuecore is connected, just as 1 universe license?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:43:39 PM by nijst001 »

April 04, 2013, 03:39:44 PM
Reply #28

bourby

Maybe an option to make the cuecore compatible when cuecore is connected, just as 1 universe license?

They won't, they don't care.

CueCore benefits by default from Cuelux Pro - Cuelux users have to enter a whole new architecture of interface without any respect for their previous purchase and loyalty of the Cuelux USB cable.

I'll still get a CueCore and upgrade, but it's not done happily.

April 04, 2013, 04:21:18 PM
Reply #29

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
@bourby

I think you are being unfair. We care a lot; a lot about our users and a lot about our products. We are devoting all our time in building a product-family of lighting controllers; a family of controllers that varies in price and features.

So one year we are busy with the development of one particular product and the other year or focus will be on another. Through out this process we are always building up our 'software library' that is utilized by nearly all our products (because it's a family).

Please remember CueluxPro is not the successor of Cuelux, it's a different product aimed at the professional market. I think we have explained this enough times by now.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk