Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Which hardware interface?  (Read 21900 times)

April 05, 2013, 09:22:21 AM
Reply #30

Erics

• Member of the Turn The Table DJ Team
    • Turn The Table DJ Team
I bought Cuelux a few years ago since it was avaible in Germany. Since than it grows a lot and get some nice new features. And i earn money with it.
I payed the price for the product with the features that it was anounced. Now it can more than in the beginning. So i get features for zero.

Now there will be a new product out with more features... and for more money. When you need that you can buy it. When not you can use Cuelux as you do now.

When you buy a VW golf 5 you don't get the new golf 6 for free. That's buisness. The people must live from there products. So if you want you can sell cuelux and buy cuelux pro. It's the same with the car. You can sell it and buy the new one. But you can drive on with the old one... or get a cheaper from Seat or Kia... It's on you.

April 06, 2013, 12:03:00 AM
Reply #31

bourby

@bourby

I think you are being unfair. We care a lot; a lot about our users and a lot about our products. We are devoting all our time in building a product-family of lighting controllers; a family of controllers that varies in price and features.

So one year we are busy with the development of one particular product and the other year or focus will be on another. Through out this process we are always building up our 'software library' that is utilized by nearly all our products (because it's a family).

Please remember CueluxPro is not the successor of Cuelux, it's a different product aimed at the professional market. I think we have explained this enough times by now.

Martin,

I was advised in the early days this would be available as a paid "upgrade" to my current setup.

I'm just annoyed to be shelving and interface that cost a reasonable amount and buying a new one. I think it would be good business sense to also offer and upgrade/cross grade pricing for this.

April 06, 2013, 12:05:29 AM
Reply #32

bourby

I bought Cuelux a few years ago since it was avaible in Germany. Since than it grows a lot and get some nice new features. And i earn money with it.
I payed the price for the product with the features that it was anounced. Now it can more than in the beginning. So i get features for zero.

Now there will be a new product out with more features... and for more money. When you need that you can buy it. When not you can use Cuelux as you do now.

When you buy a VW golf 5 you don't get the new golf 6 for free. That's buisness. The people must live from there products. So if you want you can sell cuelux and buy cuelux pro. It's the same with the car. You can sell it and buy the new one. But you can drive on with the old one... or get a cheaper from Seat or Kia... It's on you.

No - you're right ..

But if I go into my dealer and ask for the Golf 6 .. they'll say, you have a Golf 5 ... here's the price up tradeup to the Golf 6.

April 12, 2013, 06:09:44 AM
Reply #33

bourby

Got my CueCore .. bring on this update and continued development.

April 12, 2013, 09:18:35 AM
Reply #34

Erics

• Turn The Table DJ Team
I think in the moment the whole team is busy on the Prolight and Sound.
I was there on wednesday to see the new Cuelux Pro and it was not easy to get a place on the the visual production booth. Julien showed me the new software. (thanks for the nice discussion) I think it looks nice and has all necessary features to program a good light show. U could see the software as "Emulation Pro" also on the Elation stand. The technicale sales manager there was also excited to show it. 
So perhaps we can see it next week here on the site when the visual production team is back in the netherlands.

April 12, 2013, 09:20:43 AM
Reply #35

bourby

I believe it will be released online the same day it's unveiled ..

April 13, 2013, 01:12:27 PM
Reply #36

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
We are gonna buy a cuecore too! What an amazing software is it!

April 15, 2013, 09:40:46 AM
Reply #37

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
Thank you all so much for your positive feedback and support!

Sorry I wasn't able to say hello in person Christian/ Erics but I was glad to see Julien and you enjoying CueluxPro on the other-side of our stand.

Nijst001 / Boyd I wanted to ask for your feedback but it was just too busy to find you again after you had been shown the software, I am glad you both like it and that you will soon be enjoying using the CueCore & CueluxPro!

Maarten and Dennis are working hard to get the release online this week so those of you how didn't see it in Germany will be able to play very soon even in Australia :-)

Bourby / Brett thank you very much for trusting in us and purchasing the CueCore ..... CueluxPro ready to download very very soon......!

Have a good day greetings Zoe

Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

April 15, 2013, 10:54:05 AM
Reply #38

bourby

Thank you all so much for your positive feedback and support!

Sorry I wasn't able to say hello in person Christian/ Erics but I was glad to see Julien and you enjoying CueluxPro on the other-side of our stand.

Nijst001 / Boyd I wanted to ask for your feedback but it was just too busy to find you again after you had been shown the software, I am glad you both like it and that you will soon be enjoying using the CueCore & CueluxPro!

Maarten and Dennis are working hard to get the release online this week so those of you how didn't see it in Germany will be able to play very soon even in Australia :-)

Bourby / Brett thank you very much for trusting in us and purchasing the CueCore ..... CueluxPro ready to download very very soon......!

Have a good day greetings Zoe

Not today? :(

Pretty keen the start testing...

April 15, 2013, 02:36:48 PM
Reply #39

bourby

Zoe,

"We expect it to be downloadable from our website the first workday after PLS.
But as this will be the first public release we would advise you to test it carefully before using it in a real production."

So not today?

April 15, 2013, 02:46:37 PM
Reply #40

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Please upload a version at the end of this workday... It may not be bugless but we can live with it. Or upload the version what is used in frankfurt... I need to program a. full show before next Monday and I need to get started very soon. If you upload something for us you will show us your amazing service again! Again. We can live with some bugs... Patrick told me that the software was stable...

April 16, 2013, 12:40:18 AM
Reply #41

bourby

"We expect it to be downloadable from our website the first workday after PLS"

2nd day after then?

April 16, 2013, 09:02:32 AM
Reply #42

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
I am feeding the guys coffee  ;)

All your enthusiasm is overwhelming!!  They are working hard to get you the realise!

Greetings Zoe
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

April 16, 2013, 09:23:04 AM
Reply #43

Erics

• Turn The Table DJ Team
No Problem. Perhaps we get it next year. But i think you all did a great Job. In the Moment i wait for the price offers for the CueCore from my distributor. But I think they are realy busy to support  all conctacts from the PLS.

April 16, 2013, 09:34:31 AM
Reply #44

bourby

I am feeding the guys coffee  ;)

All your enthusiasm is overwhelming!!  They are working hard to get you the realise!

Greetings Zoe

Please hurry .. I'm disappointed it's not up :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk