Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Which hardware interface?  (Read 21899 times)

April 16, 2013, 10:22:34 AM
Reply #45

bourby

Ok, coffees down..

Start uploading..

April 16, 2013, 12:02:32 PM
Reply #46

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Just put it online. We can live with the bugs... I need to start programming and i must run a show next week with it! Please Please Please! I wont make it when i dont have te software before Friday... By the way, A cuecore is ordered...

April 16, 2013, 12:03:34 PM
Reply #47

bourby

Just put it online. We can live with the bugs... I need to start programming and i must run a show next week with it! Please Please Please! I wont make it when i dont have te software before Friday... By the way, A cuecore is ordered...

Agreed... Do it guys...

April 16, 2013, 01:19:44 PM
Reply #48

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl

Thank you for the order!  The software is almost online.....

Greetings Zoe
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

April 16, 2013, 02:59:45 PM
Reply #49

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
The first beta version is now online: ftp://haarlem.visualproductions.nl/releasesftp://haarlem.visualproductions.nl/releases
AFter using is for 4 days almost non stop at the PLS, i can tell you that all the live control is very stable.
The only bugs are meet was during the programmation part, and not very annoying!
So i hoppe you will enjoy it as much as i did during PLS!

And Erics, it was great to see you again, and i proud to ear that you appreciated my demo! :-D
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

April 18, 2013, 09:14:43 AM
Reply #50

Rick van Olderen

• Uitgaanscentrum Lunenburg
Hi,
Just for sure. On main stage and third stage we allready use CueCore's with artnet (Visual DMX and dongle) so switch to Cuelux pro would be no problem. On seccond stage we use Visual DMX , Artnet dongle and a third party artnet node. Can we also switch to Cuelux Pro or do we have to buy two new Cuecore's (4 universes).
Thanks for your answer.
Rick.

April 18, 2013, 09:31:23 AM
Reply #51

Dennis Kromhout

On seccond stage we use Visual DMX , Artnet dongle and a third party artnet node. Can we also switch to Cuelux Pro or do we have to buy two new Cuecore's (4 universes)

Hello Rick,

For this you would have to buy 2 CueCore's
Dennis Kromhout

April 18, 2013, 08:30:15 PM
Reply #52

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
After 1 hour of searching i've got my cuecore finaly running... My PC had a subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 And the cuecore had 255.255.255.0. I'm very happy with my new software!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk