Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Stacklist problems - starting cues and level  (Read 2884 times)

April 29, 2013, 10:57:16 PM
Read 2884 times

der_juli_dude

Hi,

I've got two problems with stacklists. It's very urgent, as I have a big show on friday.

problem #1: The stacklist is patched on a playback fader, fader start is disabled. When I pull up the fader, some cues start, although I haven't started the stacklist yet. If I activate fader start, start and relase the fader once and disable fader start again, the problem is gone.

problem #2: I have several stacklists (patched on faders). They all contain cues, that are patched on faders. At some stacklists, I can control the level of the cues via the stacklist-level, at others this is not possible (cues always have 100% intensity, independent from stacklist level).

I looked into the show .xml (chapter stacklists) and found most of the time:
<item cue="-1" level="1">##name of cue##</item>
But sometimes there is:
<item cue="0" level="1">##name of cue##</item>

What's the difference between -1 and 0?

I really need some help :-(

Greetings, Juli

Win XP 32bit, several versions of Cuelux (v37 to v40) tested
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:27:56 PM by der_juli_dude »

April 30, 2013, 08:11:56 AM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
For your first problem, check that the playback fader where are your cuelist you use in the stack do not have the "fader start" option checked.
For you second problem maybe you use cuelist in your stack that you recorded on a playback button, in this case you cannot dim the intensity...
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

April 30, 2013, 12:37:39 PM
Reply #2

der_juli_dude

thanks for your answer.

I removed all fader-start options from the used cue, and it seems to work. But I think this is just a work-around =/
When I move the fader of the stacklist (no fader start activated), the stacklist isn't running, therefore no linked cues should change anything. But the intensity of the linked cues change. That cannot be correct, right?

Problem #2 is still unsolved.
The linked cues are recorded on a playback fader.
I have used one and the same cue at different stacklist. At one stacklist, I can control the intensity of the cue, at the another one it's not possible.

I think there is a general problem of controlling the intensity of playback faders via stacklists. Either it's a Cuelux-bug, or the bug is in my showfile (but I don't know where).

Regards, Juli

May 02, 2013, 08:14:14 AM
Reply #3

der_juli_dude

workarond for problem 2:
After flashing each stacklist-fader, it's possible to control the intensity level.

Greetings, Juli

Win XP 32bit, version 3.40

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk