Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: user guide?  (Read 4624 times)

August 03, 2013, 08:54:17 PM
Read 4624 times

mad

Hello

Delighted that Cuelux pro is finally downloaded, I can not find the manual.
Where can I find the user manual?

I do not understand how groups, palettes, or how to use effects for mastering.

I experimented MIDI control. With the Behringer BCF2000 controller, everything seems to work for cons I've also tried with the controller MIDICON Elation and there, there are plenty of anomalies: almost no function of the touch pad does work, when I raise my faders on MIDICON nothing happens on the screen of the software, one master fader works .....

In "option", I saw that there were two MIDI cards, it would mean that I can use two controllers at the same time?
It would be very interesting and very useful.
I did not find either option HTP / LTP. Is this normal?

In Playback, I also saw that we could name the page faders and buttons, but where is the grill of play where you can quickly see all faders or all buttons and assign them?

In the patch, you can not rename the spotlight rather than taking several at once: you must rename individually. It takes a monster time. For positioning the projector to the screen is not it possible to have a grid like to play in Cuelux memories and be able to do with the mouse without using the arrows up and down. Such a monster it takes time.

I also noticed that Cuelux Pro rowed much more than his little brother Cuelux. But I have a Macbook pro and then I can tell you that I hear running. I also have an old PC but I have not had time to test with Cuelux Pro.

Those are my initial comments on the use of Cuelux Pro.
It is the continuation and evolution of Cuelux unfortunate that it does not simply an update.

greetings informed

Mad

August 06, 2013, 10:21:38 AM
Reply #1

Dennis Kromhout

Hello,

Where can I find the user manual?
There is no manual yet.

I do not understand how groups, palettes, or how to use effects for mastering.
You select some fixtures, press record & select an empty space on the grid.
To make a palette you set your values in the programmer, press record & select an empty space on the grid.

I experimented MIDI control. With the Behringer BCF2000 controller, everything seems to work for cons I've also tried with the controller MIDICON Elation and there, there are plenty of anomalies: almost no function of the touch pad does work, when I raise my faders on MIDICON nothing happens on the screen of the software, one master fader works
The functions triggered in Cuelux by the touch pad aren't implemented in the Pro version yet.
A new feature is fader pickup. This is useful for non motorized faders after switching banks. So you first have to move your fader thru the value shown in the interface.

In "option", I saw that there were two MIDI cards, it would mean that I can use two controllers at the same time?
Yes

I did not find either option HTP / LTP. Is this normal?
CP will get more advanced control for this in the future. If you need to have the HTP/LTP option you can still do this by editing options.xml

In Playback, I also saw that we could name the page faders and buttons, but where is the grill of play where you can quickly see all faders or all buttons and assign them?

In the patch, you can not rename the spotlight rather than taking several at once: you must rename individually. It takes a monster time. For positioning the projector to the screen is not it possible to have a grid like to play in Cuelux memories and be able to do with the mouse without using the arrows up and down. Such a monster it takes time.

I also noticed that Cuelux Pro rowed much more than his little brother Cuelux. But I have a Macbook pro and then I can tell you that I hear running. I also have an old PC but I have not had time to test with Cuelux Pro.

Those are my initial comments on the use of Cuelux Pro.
It is the continuation and evolution of Cuelux unfortunate that it does not simply an update.
The pro is still in its early stages so some things aren't implemented yet. The Pro also isn't going to replace the normal Cuelux version. It was designed for users needing more advanced options and to replace VisualDMX & Canvix
Dennis Kromhout

August 25, 2013, 04:16:50 PM
Reply #2

mad

hello

Following last updated Cuelux Pro, I am delighted because I saw that you had corrected the problem of non-motorized fader MIDI controller that I had already talked to Cuelux. Now faders controller change the value of the software controller when the faders controllers have reached the same value as those of logieciel. This is great, it will really simplify my life. :D I hope you do the same for Cuelux in its next update.

I use Midicon Elation and BCF2000 of Berhinger. So I've conectés all the two because it is now possible to Cuelux Pro. But in fact they control the same thing if I'm on page 1 Midicon I am also on the BCF2000. Is it not possible to have different pages on 2 controllers? For example, I want to control with Midicon page 1 and page 2 with the BCF2000: is it possible?  ???

With Midicon controller I've realized that S1, S3 and S5 keys correspond to the same software RECORD button. S2 is the RELEASE, S4 and S6 is the LOAD is the CLEAR programmer. Since S1, S3 and S5 set off the RECORD, why not keep one single for the RECORD and the other 2 for other functions such as KNOCKOUT in S5 as DELETE and BREAK Cuelux Tempo, which would be very useful in S1 instead of STACK as in Cuelux that no longer exists in Cuelux Pro.  ;)

I also have a problem with my profiles ADJ Mega LED Panels for mastering in LAYOUT instead of having a panel that makes two lines of four boxes, I find myself with panels 1 of 8 boxes as s if they were bars. I do not know how to change their appearance on the grid and their correct profile for that They will be displayed as in reality two lines of four boxes.  :-[
For mastering layers, one gobo wheel does not work, 2 gobo wheel works but its speed and the index is that of the gobo1 wheel, gobo wheel 3 runs and speed rotation is in place.  :-[

I also have a problem to save some functions. I do not record the penultimate prism of my pro Vizi Spot and Spot Visi ADJ, whenever I try to save it jumps to the next and saves me the following. The same is true for the penultimate color (red, green and blue) my Hypnotic RGB ADJ in fixed colors.

When I use the keyboard shortcuts and the software starts rowing and sometimes freezes.
Otherwise, in general, the software train less than before the update.

This is my first concusions the last update Cuelux Pro.

Otherwise can you explain to me what are the Bundle function? I've seen this feature in Cuelux, I see her in Cuelux Pro: what is its purpose?  ???

Greetings informed

Mad

August 25, 2013, 04:32:22 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
the bundle allows you to create groups of playbacks, where when you start one playback of the group all others stop.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 28, 2013, 11:42:20 AM
Reply #4

Dennis Kromhout

I use Midicon Elation and BCF2000 of Berhinger. So I've conectés all the two because it is now possible to Cuelux Pro. But in fact they control the same thing if I'm on page 1 Midicon I am also on the BCF2000. Is it not possible to have different pages on 2 controllers? For example, I want to control with Midicon page 1 and page 2 with the BCF2000: is it possible?  ???
No, because each controller will try to set the interface current page. But you can modify a midimap or make actions if you want a controller to only control a fixed page.

With Midicon controller...
The midimap isn't final yet, the S# keys will get re-assigned in the future.

I also have a problem with my profiles ADJ Mega LED Panels for mastering in LAYOUT instead of having a panel that makes two lines of four boxes, I find myself with panels 1 of 8 boxes as s if they were bars.
This was caused because the matrix width wasn't set in the personality file. Still the manual isn't very clear about the arrangement of the led segments

For mastering layers, one gobo wheel does not work, 2 gobo wheel works but its speed and the index is that of the gobo1 wheel, gobo wheel 3 runs and speed rotation is in place.  :-[
The first wheel selects the page, by default there is only 1. You can add more using Matrix -> Patterns
Dennis Kromhout

April 22, 2014, 12:52:22 PM
Reply #5

mad

Hello

I return to news about the problem statement about prisms.
Example to image my problem:
I click a Vizi Spot Pro to select it. As a programmer, I go into " MISC " .
If I click on the first prism ( prism open) , then the prism jumps first to the second prism .
If I click on the second prism, then jumps to fourth prism .
If I click on the third and fourth prisms, then the prisms do not jump .

I tried the same operation with a Vizi LED Spot and there, whatever I select the prism , it jumps directly to the fourth.

I have a Macbook Pro 17 " with Snow Leopard and HP Envy 15 Touschsmart " in Windows 8.1. So I tried on Mac and Windows. Result: the problem is Mac and Pc.

Do you plan to do something to solve this problem in the next update ? Because I never had this problem using Cuelux , I sincerely hope that the problem will be solved quickly Cuelux Pro.

Similarly, as it is the Playback ?
Why can not we have boxes like Cuelux as to put a title pages , that's fine, but if you could define or quickly change memories or groups ... who are there, it would be better . There, the only way to get there is to go to each faders and buttons to change : it is much longer.

Waiting for an answer, I remain at your disposal for any further information .

greetings informed

Mad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk