Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Feature request  (Read 2493 times)

August 17, 2013, 04:35:30 AM
Read 2493 times

andrew mcmillan

I've been playing around with coulux pro for a little while, and here are some ideas feedback.

1. This is a big one. It would be great if there was multiple monitor support. Mainly to have a second monitor displaying the contents of a cuelist or a timeline while still being able to work the main screen on the first monitor This could even be done as just a  pop up window that could be dragged onto a second display.

2. being able to move the fixtures around in the fixture window would be usefull to setup the fixtures similar to a layout as ones stage. you can kind of do it now with the fixture order in the patch menue. but you cant make a blank space. maybe the easiest way to do this would be to make a "Blank" fixture.

3. grand masters as allways.

4. The color mix effects are great, I hope there will be more that just rainbow, or maybe make the rgb subtractive so as to allow more controll of the effect.

5. It would be great to if there was some how a way turn a user made chase into an effect or pallate or something similar. so they could be used as a step in a chase.

6. allso the the group and pallate window boxes seem to be a little unresponsive or glithy at times. Some times requiring two or three clicks/touches. I realize it's not finished yet, but just something to be aware off.

7. The command line system. I haven't been able to get it to do anything other than select a fixture. I know the manual is coming. so i'll be watching for it.

August 17, 2013, 10:56:05 PM
Reply #1

andrew mcmillan

oh i forgot

8. Also tracking would cool, I have no idea if this would be possible but it might also be a solution to the multiple monitor problem. Tracking as in when 2 computers running cuelux pro on the same network can work on the same show, this is hepful for back up, second operator, ect....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk