Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Any news on the Locate Issues?  (Read 3034 times)

October 02, 2013, 07:18:58 PM
Read 3034 times

ERC

• Light Designer and Programmer
    • Architectural Light Design
Hi Guys, is there already any news on the locate issues I'm facing in Cuelux Pro?  There are some upcomming projects and it would be nice to not have to use the "work around"  again.

Or is the auto save function already changed so the work around is working easier?

:)

cheers,
Eric
Likes to link everything that's possible... no is not the answer....

October 03, 2013, 01:54:08 PM
Reply #1

Dennis Kromhout

Maarten is working on the auto save/import function, it will be in next release.
Just to refresh my memory, what "work around"?
Dennis Kromhout

October 17, 2013, 08:44:06 AM
Reply #2

ERC

• Light Designer and Programmer
    • Architectural Light Design
Maarten is working on the auto save/import function, it will be in next release.
Just to refresh my memory, what "work around"?

The problem is when I'm dumping the following information in the Cuecore:
Playback 1 : Movingheads program
Playback 2 : Led Parcans program
Playback 3 : Laser program

If you want to play these three playback together from the Cuecore, it is not possible because the PAN / TILT values from the Movingheds are also stored in the Led Parcan and Laser program. In order NOT to store the PAN / TILT values in those two playbacks you'll have to first delete the Movingheads from the PATCH and after this, program the Led Parcan and Laser Playbacks and dump them to the Cuecore.
This brings you to the next issue... auto save.... as soon as I delete the Movingheads from the Patch, autosave, saves my showfile... so I have to be really carefull in what to delete and how to save it :)

Likes to link everything that's possible... no is not the answer....

October 17, 2013, 09:46:05 AM
Reply #3

Dennis Kromhout

Hello Eric,

The function to isolate & dump only the values included in a playback are still on the todo list.
Dennis Kromhout

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk