Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Get it done  (Read 3066 times)

January 10, 2016, 02:40:17 PM
Read 3066 times

RonEnNieShow

Yes the title is the short version of the story.

I am really getting fat up with it that it takes ages te get things done.

There are so much un finnishe problems in version .90
There are several people explaining the bugs. issues with the software.

But no there is really nothing happening at visual productions.
It is a really sad story to see that one after an other new product has been realeased. But working of the isseus with the products that are already on the market. No nothing is happening. The latest version has been released in march. That is almost one year ago.

This is un acceptebel. So go back to the work you still have not finished before starting an other product.

My advise to everybody out there in scearh of a new light control software, hardware.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OF VISUAL PRODUCTIONS. They promise you everything. Yes we are making new this new that this is coming that is coming but NOTHINGS is complete nothing is been made to a complete product.

LET IT PAST YOU!!!!! DO NOT BUY. NOTHING IS COMPLETE DEVELPT.

January 10, 2016, 02:47:50 PM
Reply #1

RonEnNieShow

Voor de Nederlanders. ( dat gaat me net wat beter af dan Engels )

Koop geen producten van visual productions.

Zo dat is eruit. Ik ben er namelijk echt klaar mee. Zal ook uitleggen waarom zodat je weet wat je te wachten staat als je het wel gaat aanschaffen.

Als eerste wil ik wel zeggen dat het in de basis een goed idee en concept is. Dat zeer zeker.

Maaaaar.

Het is gewoon weg een drama als het om het door ontwikkelen van het product gaat. Fouten en problemen die erin zitten of aanpassingen die nodig zijn om het in de praktijk gebruiksvriendelijk en werkbaar te maken gewoon weg niet komen. De laatste versie is van vorig jaar maart. Dat zegt volgens mij genoeg. Er komen wel steeds weer nieuwe producten op de markt maar nog niet 1 is er echt volledig uitgewerkt en af. Simpele dingen als een 4k resolutie ( als ook vele andere scherm verhoudingen ) geven de meest onmogelijke storingen en errors.  Loopt op verschillende punten gewoon niet eens vast maar sluit alles af. Daarnaast dus nog een hoop functies die niet volledig uitgewerkt en af zijn.

Hier zijn al complete verslagen en reacties over gegeven maar er gebeurt gewoon niks en het blijft behelpen.

Kortom. zou de software af zijn, volledig functioneren, dan is het echt een erg goed en mooi en leuk product.
Echter vind visual productions wel telkens met een nieuw product in plaats van dat ze de troep die er nu is onderhand eens afwerken zodat het werkt zoals het zou moeten.

Ik ben in ieder geval echt helemaal moedeloos aan het worden van het lambalerij en  gelamstraal en het laks afwerken van bestaande producten. Ik heb niet betaald voor een halve bak product. Een product zonder de support en afwerking die het nog nodg heeft. Ik zit niet te wachten op nog 19 producten van visual productions die ook weer niet af zijn.

Dus doe nou eens een verstandige stap zetten. Doe iets aan je software. Zorg dat het klaar is en dat het werkt.

January 12, 2016, 09:40:53 AM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Dear Ronnie,

I have read your message above and I must say you really disappoint me with this post.

I understand if you are unhappy when you encounter bugs in software and I also understand if you become frustrated when you have to wait for a new release. I think we all wish for CueluxPro to have a faster release rhythm then it currently has.
But what I do not appreciate is you writing such a spiteful message on the technical support forum. We have spoken in the past. You know where to find me if you want to make a complaint. I am disappointed to see you choose this way for making yourself heard.

In the mean time, we have increased the team; there are now three full-time software developers at Visual Productions. At the moment we are in the middle of a CueluxPro dev-cycle. It will take a few cycles to implement all the bug-reports and feature-requests, nevertheless, this is what we set out to do.

Best regards,
Maarten
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:28:28 PM by Maarten Engels »
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

January 12, 2016, 03:26:17 PM
Reply #3

RonEnNieShow

I do understand that you don't like it when somebody is complaining about. Your product on your forum.

But mean while
I am frustrated, irritated and not feeling heart because.
I and several other users have been talking to you or an employee on the messe
We have been reporting our issues and problems
We have notifited you with the bugs

Stil you are the one that is not responding to these sounds

Why do you think several users want to stop with your product?
Because we have issues which are not taken serieusly

Do you remember something like a red led on the interface.?
This is not possible. You are wrong. Well it was real there was surtenly a red led blanking on the interface.
Or something with 2 the samen Mac adressses on 2 units?
This is even a verry small part of it All.

We are of course the idiots

We are the one that are with out reasson complaining.

Yes i am the one that is shouting out loud.
I am getting really tired of it All. I am the one that is not feeling taken care of. Listend to. I gues that you are not the one that is trying to make a great show and suddenly is standing in a compleet dark, functions that are not in use, strange error. I really would like to see your reaction after the you are standing in the dark, show not correctly , compleet saved. With do not forget a big audience, a contractor, an act or what so ever. No you are the one several km away from all the trouble's i think you're company is sort of responsible for.

Why else is there not even the smallest update for cuelux pro but you do have time for realising New material.
I am the one Who dos have mails with jeah great New product from visual producten Yes buy now the New quadcore, b station, cuety.

Sow. Do you even have interrest in your own product?
If sow. Why did you not take some more action the last past say 9 months?
You dit have time to develop New stuff Why not a correct, active support on your already in use product.?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:05:54 PM by RonEnNieShow »

January 12, 2016, 03:51:19 PM
Reply #4

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Dear Maarten.

I'm sorry to say so, but at some points I can find myself in Ronnies opinions.
My biggest frustration, is that you've started developping Cuety, while CP wasn't finished yet.

To be honoust, I have not seen a stable release of CueluxPro yet, ever sinds the beginning. There were good developements in the beginning, but when you started developping Cuety, that progress was gone.

I do really like your software, and I know Ronnie does too, but we can't live with the amount of bugs in it! I can't go and set up my console, which, as you know, I spent lots of money in, when I'm not sure of the software is stable enough to run the show. Last week I've had to take a walk to cool down after CP drived me crazy! How can I resell your products when I can't tell people it is a stable product?

About the mails we do send. We are really willing to help you, and I know you read the mails, but please give us a short response when you read it. Now it looks like you throw it in the junkbox after reading. This is also demotivating us to hand in bugs.

So in short: We really do like the software, but there are unacceptable bugs in it. There is no stable version available! Please do not implement new features now. First focus 200% in releasing a stable version as soon as possible! We have been waiting for one for almost 3 years now!

Please do not see this as negative comments. We are just making you aware of some major problems and trying to help ourselves, other users and Visual Productions.

Best regards,
Boyd

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk