Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: 30 issues with cueluxpro  (Read 15229 times)

May 26, 2014, 10:44:58 AM
Reply #15

bart sliggers

When doubleclicking a playback-indicator you are transfered to the cuelist editor.

When you are already in the cuelist editor, doubleclicking other indicators will update the magenta cuelist-label on the left,

But it does NOT update the cuelist properties, such as bundle and faderstart.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:58:31 PM by -bart- »

May 31, 2014, 02:15:58 PM
Reply #16

bart sliggers

I do recall reading somewhere that movie-pattern was not yet implemented on the mac.

Please fix this soon, I need this.

May 31, 2014, 02:19:19 PM
Reply #17

bart sliggers

The arrow-buttons in the edit-pattern screen do not work.

June 05, 2014, 02:09:04 PM
Reply #18

bart sliggers

When doubleclicking a playback-indicator you are transfered to the cuelist editor.

When you are already in the cuelist editor, doubleclicking other indicators will update the magenta cuelist-label on the left,

But it does NOT update the cuelist properties, such as bundle and faderstart.

Related to this issue

I have some cues, not all it seems (bank no >1 ??):
Right from launching CLP, when I choose to edit a playback, without starting  anything first, it seems to be empty! (no bundle, no faderstart, no cues assigned) Starting the cue then suddenly fills in the info.

Also when I was changing the bundle of a playback, the bundle overview was inaccurate. It had forgotten bundles that are used for sure. Not sure what the exact conditions were.

June 10, 2014, 08:51:57 PM
Reply #19

bart sliggers

When you are in the cuelist editor, stepping though the banks will update speed, attak and fxrate faders.
However, cuelist-label, cuelist properties and the cuelist itself is not updated.

July 02, 2014, 09:07:09 AM
Reply #20

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Bart,

7 of your points are addressed in the new v1.3.69 release (http://www.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=3372.0).

We'll continue working on the other points.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

July 02, 2014, 09:13:34 AM
Reply #21

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
-Action editor : Tasks can not be copy pasted.

It was already possible to copy/paste a task by selecting the complete row (all the cells). Selecting individual cells would just copy/paste that particular cell value.
Now in v1.3.69 you can also copy/paste a complete task just by selecting the first cell (action type).
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

July 03, 2014, 11:45:56 AM
Reply #22

bart sliggers

-Cueluxpro instantly crashes on the mac when I use iris attribute (on a layer), both in the progammer and via a cue / palette.
On a pc this works fine.

-Zoom and  frost attributes don't work on pattern type Vortex.

July 16, 2014, 10:46:34 AM
Reply #23

bart sliggers

When using the up/down arrow buttons in the matrix layer overview to change the order of the layers, the selected layer does not move along with the moved layer. I think it should work like the up/down arrow buttons in the action-overview or action-editor.

When using the left/right buttons in the tasks-editor of the cue-list-task editor, I am transfered to one of the actions in the action-list.
Clicking 'back' does not transfer me back to the tasks-editor of the cue-list editor.

Copy-pasting cues in the cue-list editor does not copy the task-content.

July 16, 2014, 10:58:38 AM
Reply #24

bart sliggers

Using a non 24-bit .bmp crashes cueluxpro when that pattern is used.

September 07, 2014, 03:38:13 PM
Reply #25

bart sliggers

I keep on having issues with gobowheel 1 (at non-1 pattern pages) with patterns in palettes in playbacks.

For example: status icon indicates gobo 2-5 yet gobo 1-5 is rendered.
Seems to be related to the previous values.

I can not isolate the exact conditions, but it is very persistent, and highly annoying. (both win and mac)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 10:43:31 PM by -bart- »

September 10, 2014, 03:31:05 PM
Reply #26

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
hi Bart,

We've solved a couple more issues with release v1.3.71. Please see http://www.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=3406.0

cheers,
Maarten
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

September 11, 2014, 12:13:44 PM
Reply #27

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
The matrix layout of the fixtures (position and rotation) is often corrupted for no obvious reason. It seems to be cosmetically, GUI only. Rendering is to dmx is OK. Importing layout fixes it. But it gives me a heart-attack to see a 400+ fixtures layout scrambled. (maybe custom fixture related? or something to do with layer fixtures being always ontop)

We dealt with this issue in v1.3.71. I think it is solved now, but I don't know if the fix works in every situation. We cannot reproduce it ourselves any more after this fix. Please let us know if it still occurs on your end.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

September 22, 2014, 10:19:28 AM
Reply #28

bart sliggers

We dealt with this issue in v1.3.71. I think it is solved now, but I don't know if the fix works in every situation. We cannot reproduce it ourselves any more after this fix. Please let us know if it still occurs on your end.

seems to be fixed. I will test 1.3.71 a little longer before I try it live.

September 22, 2014, 10:22:40 AM
Reply #29

bart sliggers

Renaming playbacks doesn't work in most non-overview views.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk