Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Import Midimaps .xls HELP  (Read 3171 times)

November 26, 2014, 08:47:41 AM
Read 3171 times

DragonSoundS

Hi everybody!

I've got a Midimap which is a xml-data and want to integrate it in the Midimap library.

Pasted it in the direction midimap/users but can't find it in Cuelux.

Please help me fix the problem.

Thank you

November 26, 2014, 11:54:12 AM
Reply #1

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
Please add the midimap file to the following directory:

Windows XP:     C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\Visual Productions\Cuelux/Midimaps
Windows Vista: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Visual Productions\Cuelux/Midimaps
Mac OS X:         /Users/[username]/Visual Productions/Cuelux/Midimaps
Ubuntu Linux:   /home/[username]/Visual Productions/Cuelux/Midimaps

I hope this fixes your issue.

Thank you, greetings Zoe
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

November 27, 2014, 07:29:58 AM
Reply #2

DragonSoundS

Thank you for the quick answere.

No, it doesn't fix the Problem. I copied the xml-file into this directory but can't see it in Cuelux.

I run OSX Yosemite.
The file is downloaded from this dj's homepage for his very nice touchOSC layout I found in the forum.
There are no comments to find where anything doesn't run.

I can't understand this...

November 27, 2014, 04:33:09 PM
Reply #3

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Mostly when te software doesn't recognise a midimap or a showfile, there is a fault in the code... Perhaps you can send me the link to the file?

November 28, 2014, 08:12:50 AM
Reply #4

DragonSoundS

I solved the problem. My MacBook Pro was configured the wrong way. I modified my MacBook Pro and have two HDDs inside. By redirecting my userfiles to the "Data" HDD Cuelux wasn't able to find the visual productions folder!

Thank you for the fast support!

November 28, 2014, 08:16:07 AM
Reply #5

DragonSoundS

By the way....
Is it possible to let the automoving fixture go the other way? For example the circle against clockwise?

Thank you!

January 12, 2015, 11:35:34 PM
Reply #6

erniberni

NO it isn't possible, don't know why it's pretty standard function. Have asked for it. And there is a topic with the same question, was posted some years ago and it was promised but never came, the pro version has it somehow from the first release (I cant and dont want to afford it, because i dont need LED Wall controling for now, and the fx generators aren't on a level that I think it is worth the money, think t will change in future but for today I think that way, thinking about buy the MA Dongle or NOMAD by etc for more professional shows). Nevermind..... No it isn't for now I'm still hoping that it will come, please write to a developer/admin so they see that this feature isn't only a whish of a single person. For now you can invert the pan of one side of the MH, not cool, not professional you'll have trouble with other moves but if you want circles that go into each other it works
I5 Quadcore, 16GB RAM, Win 10, BCF2000 Launchpad aaaaand Cuelux -------> BIG Show

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk