Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Faderwing  (Read 4246 times)

December 09, 2014, 02:08:00 PM
Read 4246 times

Thomask

hi,
is it possible that you can still another console with faders (faderwing) connects to midiconPro addition to a MIDIcon panel to control more cues with fader?

Thomas

December 11, 2014, 09:06:17 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi,

I don't completely follow your question, however, it is possible to hook up two midi controllers to cueluxpro.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

December 18, 2014, 12:18:43 PM
Reply #2

Thomask

Hello, that you can shoot two consoles, I've seen.
I want to use, for example MidiconPro with the software. In order to have more faders to control, I want to connect another console (eg. Behringer). Does it work?
If so, how do I assign the functions to be both consoles?

Thomas

December 18, 2014, 04:32:13 PM
Reply #3

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Then you have to go with a custom midi map and behringer setup. You're a lucky guy as I'm planning on making those as I have the exact same setup... Also I'm busy finishing the midicon pro midimap. I totally love it!

December 18, 2014, 05:42:13 PM
Reply #4

Thomask

But how do I create CuluxPro a midi map so that I can use the Behringer desk and MIDIcon per together?

December 18, 2014, 07:12:40 PM
Reply #5

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
you don't need to create the midimap they are already included in cuelux pro.
In the option/ communication /midi you will just need to select the behringer desk for midi 1 in and out and the midi map in the right column, and do the same for Midicon in the midi 2 line.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

December 19, 2014, 05:45:42 PM
Reply #6

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Julien, then the MCp and BCF have the same playback fader page. So that's completely useless... I'm going to make a midimap and config for BCF with at least 8 internal pages, with direct fader control... I can tell you that's about 8 hours of work...

Do you already have the MCp? Be sure internal paging is switched of (hold wheel 4 pressed when powering the midicon)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:49:40 PM by nijst001 »

December 20, 2014, 10:33:36 AM
Reply #7

Thomask

Yes, I also think that the assignment of the fader at mcp and bcf will be the same, which is of course useless! That was my first question on this topic.

I get the mcp next week and will at first try it solo. If you work with Culux per reasonable, then I'm going to get me a bcf to test.

A fader extension distributed with correct consoles would be very important!

However, I have no idea how to make a midi-mapping writes for the bcf.

December 20, 2014, 11:32:00 AM
Reply #8

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
The problem isn't the midimappig itself, but the configuration of the BCF. I have to make all different settings for all the internal pages of the BCF. With that shitty, not ever going to be working properly, BCF editor that will take for a long while... I'm also still working on the MCp midimapping, as Maarten is also still waiting on it... There are some things what have to be added in CP. A good thing, not said on the web: the LED's are dimmable AND there is LED feedback! As the buttons like record, load, ... And some other buttons have no "active" feedback, I can't finish the midimapping...

December 20, 2014, 01:53:50 PM
Reply #9

Thomask

Hello,
thanks for the good notes! It would be nice if you could provide me with the mapping for the Mcp and the BCF for disposal when it is ready.
I watch next week and times of the Mcp. Then probably get more questions anyway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk