Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueCable probleem!  (Read 2959 times)

January 06, 2015, 06:29:15 PM
Read 2959 times

yobotje

Hallo visual productions,

Ik heb zonet een CueCable binnengekregen. Ik heb de CueCable aan mijn laptop gedaan en heb Cuelux + driver geïnstalleerd, maar de Cuecable werkt niet. Als ik ga naar Apparaten en Printers in het configuratiescherm ziet hij de CueCable ook maar staat er een geel driekhoekje met uitroepteken bij dat er een probleem is. Ook als ik Cuelux opstart detecteert hij de kabel niet. Ik heb de driver al opnieuw geprobeerd te installeren en hem op een andere USB poort te doen, maar niks werkt helaas... Hebben jullie een oplossing? Ik wil hem donderdag namelijk gebruiken bij een productie.

Gr Yorick

January 07, 2015, 09:10:27 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Yorick,

Can you please tell us the specs of your computer and OS?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

January 11, 2015, 04:52:26 PM
Reply #2

yobotje

Hello Maarten,

I have deleted the drivers and installed again a few times that day, the first 2 times it didn't work but than it worked.
My Laptop is a Toshiba Sattellite C660-1DG with an extra 4GB RAM module in it.

I have used the cable that Thursday, it worked fine but at the end of the show (the last song) the CueCable stopped with working and the lights were hanging at the same DMX values. When I plugged the CueCable again in it worked fine...

January 12, 2015, 04:06:33 PM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Which (Windows) OS do you use?

Do you have an optically isolated splitter between the CueCable and the lighting fixtures?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

February 22, 2015, 01:29:41 PM
Reply #4

yobotje

Hello,

I use Cuelux with Windows 7 Home Premium on a laptop. There were 2 splitters between the CueCable and the Lighting fixtures. First the Cuecable into a Lightmaxx DMX-boost 8, from the DMX boost 2 DMX lines and a GLP splitter and from the GLP also a few DMX lines.

February 23, 2015, 12:06:35 PM
Reply #5

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk