Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Movie pattern loop on Windows  (Read 2920 times)

February 17, 2015, 05:53:22 PM
Read 2920 times

dptech

Hi. I am usin CueLuxPro v1.3.82 and I'd like to use the movie pattern in a matrix. No problem to set up the Matrix and the Layer. About the pattern, I select Movie, I change the path according to my movie file, and I select LOOP=NO
Unfortunately, When I play the Layer (Color Mix set to full white, Beam dimmer to 100, Movie pattern selected, and Custom1 (speed) set to 20% (example), the movie loops !!
How can I set a movie to play just one time (no loop indeed…) ?

Thanks!

February 18, 2015, 02:14:07 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Thanks for your message. We have found the bug and corrected it. This bug fix will available in our next release of cueluxpro. I estimate the next release will made in 1-2 weeks.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

February 20, 2015, 08:29:38 AM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
I just made CueluxPro v1.3.86 available on ftp://haarlem.visualproductions.nl/releases/windows.
Could you please try this version.

Please let me know if the problem remains.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

February 20, 2015, 12:11:59 PM
Reply #3

dptech

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for your reply. I've tested the new revision and I still have an issue... Now, the movie play only one loop.... but only one indeed ! I mean that on my Layer, I do Custom 1 (speed to 20%) and it works. Then if I do Clear on this Layer, then all the commands to play it again, it doesn't work. I think the movie is still on the last frame, and doesn't go back to the beginning...

February 20, 2015, 04:01:20 PM
Reply #4

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Followed up by phone.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk