Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: problem with Live-Operation  (Read 7256 times)

April 29, 2015, 11:03:30 AM
Read 7256 times

musikproduktivlicht

Hi,
my English is not so good but I have an problem with city.
In the "edit" mode I can program an cue, but this cue can not start in the live-operation. However the light can received a signal im "Edit" mode.

Für die deutschen Kollegen:
Evtl ist ja jemand hier der mir auch auf deutsch antworten kann.
Ich kann bei cuety im Live-Betrieb keine cues abrufen, bzw es wird kein Signal übersendet.
Während der Programmierung der cues bekommt das Licht ein Signal.
Wo liegt mein Fehler?

May 04, 2015, 08:04:10 PM
Reply #1

HH1887

I have the same Problem. In Edit Mode i create some different Cues and put them in the Playback via the add Button. The Follow Funktion ist aktivate But in Live Operation Mode Nothing Happens if i tapped the Button. The lights doesn't react. By switching back to the edit Mode and Load a cue the lights will turn....

Ich habe genau das selbe Problem. Im Edit Mode bekommen die Lichter ihr Signal aber sobald ich Wechsel und die Cues abspielen will passiert gar nix. Wieder zurück im edit Mode reagieren die Lichter wieder.

May 05, 2015, 06:15:32 PM
Reply #2

djmsb

Hallo zusammen,

also unter Edit sind die CUEs erst mal auf "Halt" hier müsst Ihr unter CONDITION "Follow" auswählen und mit DELAY eine Zeit eintragen damit es ein Chase wird.

Im Playback könnt Ihr dann noch unter PROPS Einstellungen machen ob der Chase Loopen soll oder nur einmal ablaufen soll usw.

Hoffe geholfen zu haben.

LG

Dj MSB

May 06, 2015, 06:06:03 AM
Reply #3

HH1887

Hab ich alles so eingestellt. Mittlerweile läuft es bei mir einigermaßen aber nicht perfekt. Ob ein Playback startet oder nicht ist wohl Glückssache. Die App friert oft ein.

Trotzdem Danke für die Hilfe!

Greetz

May 06, 2015, 02:25:59 PM
Reply #4

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Hi,

Let's see if we can find what the problem is... Just a few things to check:
- Is your LPU-1 running firmware v1.01?
- Is the intensity-fader for this playback set to 100%?
- Is the speed-encoder for this playback set to 0%?
- Does the playback indicate in green (fading) or yellow (paused)? Or does it stay red (stopped)?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 06, 2015, 03:56:16 PM
Reply #5

HH1887

Hi Maarten,
Firmware is 1.01
Intensity Fader is set to 100%
Speed is set to 0%
Playback indicate is green
Probs are go mode go and repeat Bounce

If a playback starts my intensity fader hase no function. I can move to 0% but the lights still on.
The App freeze very often.

Hope we will find the problem.

Greetz

May 06, 2015, 04:31:36 PM
Reply #6

HH1887

So, for example....
I tries again to programm a show...
When the cues have been saved an i go back to live mode, the show runs for one time. If i end the show an will start it again nothing happens. The lights didn't turn on. In the app the counter starts and the light of the button goes green. Back in edit mode i can load the diffent cues, so the are stored.
When i put the power cabel out of the lpu-1 and restart it, my show will run.

For me it seems the lpu hang out and needs to be resrart after building a show.

Greetz

May 07, 2015, 10:02:15 AM
Reply #7

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Which iPad version are you using?

Any chance you could forward me your show file? (You can access it via iTunes) This would be very helpful for our attempt to reproduce the issue. You can email it to support*visualproductions*nl.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:02:32 PM by Maarten Engels »
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 07, 2015, 12:26:32 PM
Reply #8

HH1887

I use a  iPad Air 2

Now the shows are running but the Intensity Fader doesn´t react. When i turn down the Fader nothing happens and the app crashes or react very slowly.

Can you explain me how to acess the showfile via itunes? There are only my personality Fixture settings and the Options.
 What do you need?

Greetz,

May 07, 2015, 05:07:51 PM
Reply #9

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
You can create a show file in the Options menu:
- press New button
- select file
- press Save button

Now it should be visible in iTunes.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 10, 2015, 07:04:01 PM
Reply #10

HH1887

After my first work with Cuety in Live-Operation at wedding yesterday i´m very disappointed.  :-\
The App hangs and lost the connection to the LPU-1. I checked my W-Lan connection and that was fine. I have to restart the App or restart the LPU  every time i want to change the Cue´s. After a while it was not possible to do anything, so my last show that i choose was running for the rest of the night. At Home at programming the Shows it works a little bit better an the finally test was very good, no problems. But at the wedding it was terrible. So, i can not work any longer with the system.

I send you the Email with my Show File.

Greetz,

May 15, 2015, 03:49:28 PM
Reply #11

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
I am really sorry to hear Cuety let you down on your gig.
Is there any difference in network setups between your gig-equipment and your home-equipment?

PS thanks for sending the show file; I hope we can reproduce the issue soon. Once we see it happening then we should be able to fix the bug.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 16, 2015, 11:58:39 AM
Reply #12

HH1887

The Setup is the Same. Home and Gig Setup didn't changed.

So, Maybe the Problem is the sleep Mode of the iPad. After some Tests At Home i reproduce that the App Hangs an lost the Connection when the iPad goes in sleep Mode. Yesterday At Wedding number two with cuety i deactivate the sleep Mode of the iPad and everything Works Fine. Handicap is that the iPad has to be on power and Switch of all the Time.

Maybe you can check this?

Greetz
Tom

May 18, 2015, 03:08:50 PM
Reply #13

Spikkelpaard

Hi,
my English is not so good but I have an problem with city.
In the "edit" mode I can program an cue, but this cue can not start in the live-operation. However the light can received a signal im "Edit" mode.
Hello, I had the same thing this morning, what I forgot was to press record when I had added a cue and set the switch to toggle in the main window, problem solved :)

May 18, 2015, 04:49:21 PM
Reply #14

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
So, Maybe the Problem is the sleep Mode of the iPad.
Okay, we will investigate this.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk