Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Cuety on Mac OS  (Read 2912 times)

May 14, 2015, 12:49:17 PM
Read 2912 times

Dak

I have a Cuety LP1 for testing and training. I don't have any IPad nor IPhone. In order to try the products I downloaded the Cuety 0.48 (Mac OS) and the Cuety Remote 0.47 (Mac OS).

I'm not able to open them on my computer (Mac book pro OS X Yosemite 10.10.1).

I have a message telling "damaged program".

Is there a way to use the Cuety from my Lap top ?

Thanks in advance for any help

May 21, 2015, 06:04:14 PM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi, we expect to create a new Mac OS build in perhaps (circa) two weeks time. Maybe it will work with the new release? I don't understand yet what is going wrong now. We have tested it on Mac OS 10.10, 10.9 and 10.7.

In the mean time, can you use the Windows or Ubuntu release in stead?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 11, 2015, 11:32:58 AM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
It seems that the ‘signing’ of the Osx release is not quite right. We will continue to work on it. For now you can bypass the issue and install it on your system by temporarily disabling ‘gatekeeper’. Instructions can be found at https://answers.uchicago.edu/page.php?id=25481
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 14, 2015, 09:31:55 PM
Reply #3

timbuktu60

Hi Maarten, worked out for me quite well after a number of disappointing error messages. The "ctrl" "open" option does not work on Mac OS 10.10, but disabling gatekeeper helps. Its necessary to do this before mounting the volume from the download. Thanks for the hint! Regards, Uwe

September 07, 2015, 04:38:51 PM
Reply #4

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Dear all,

I have made Cuety Remote v1.03 for OSX available on the download page. In this release I made another attempt to get the code signing in order. My test here are successful, but I would love to hear some more feedback before applying the same technique to the Cuety programmer app as well.

Does Cuety Remote v1.03 run on your OSX 10.10 with Gatekeeper enabled?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk