Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Freeze with Firmware 1.04 and Ipad 8.4.1  (Read 2947 times)

August 26, 2015, 05:40:25 PM
Read 2947 times

Nightlifes

• Nightlifes-Entertainment
Firmware v1.04
IOS 8.4.1

Hi Visualteam,

after installing new firware 1.04 i produce some new position FX for Movinghead (for example, Pan, Tilt, Circle, etc.) then make the record and go back to the playback mode my Device 10.0.1.2 DHCP / MyLPU 1  / 1.04 / 1.03 freeze and the red lamp is on hold (not moving), the device i cant not see in my options and the moving head has no contact more to dmx. Then i must put off my power connecter to reset and start again, but the problem come everytime .......

Please help to fix the problem, i cant work now !

Greets
Marco
Cuety

August 27, 2015, 06:23:58 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Marco,

We will check this and report back to you asap.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 27, 2015, 09:23:34 AM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Does the unit become responsive again after a power-cycle?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 27, 2015, 02:00:39 PM
Reply #3

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello Macro,

I have been trying to reproduce this behavior, but I have failed so far. Can you think of any information that might point me in the right direction? Also, you say
Then i must put off my power connecter to reset and start again, but the problem come everytime
Does this mean that whenever you record a position FX the LPU-1  box gets stuck, or does this happen directly after a reset?
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

August 27, 2015, 02:41:13 PM
Reply #4

Nightlifes

• Nightlifes-Entertainment
Now i tested again ...

yesterday i programmed the FX and make record then i go back and push the playback button and the box gets stuck ....

today i shut on my box and and my cuety ! I push the playback button to move my movinghead it crasehd again ...

then i have to disconnected my power and start again new to connect the power, the led is blinked, the connections are ok !

Other playbacks (to make some colors by this moving head)  are ok and box not chrashed !

My answer to your question:

it not crashed when i make the record, but when i go back to the playback und put the button for prgramm move !

It not directly chrashed after reset !
Cuety

August 28, 2015, 08:59:43 AM
Reply #5

ludwig

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. When programming the cue, the FX works perfectly.
Then when activating the cue stored, I have no response and I'm losing the connection with the LPU-1 (the app is not finding the hardware anymore). The only way to get rid off this is to reset both app and LPU-1 and immediately remove the cue  containing the FX!

I hope it can help.

August 28, 2015, 09:08:15 AM
Reply #6

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Thank you all for the feedback. We located the issue and made a new release. Please see http://www.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=4091.0
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk