Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Speed BUG  (Read 2714 times)

October 01, 2015, 05:36:19 PM
Read 2714 times

djmsb

Hello,

I generate a Rainbow FX for 8 RGB Fixures in one Cue, when i start the Playback it is ok, then i use the Speedadjust in minus, in the Playback is the display from -10 to -100% but the Speed of my RGB Fixures go from +10 to +100% and that in boot directions of the Fader.

What can i do?

I use LPU1, Firmware 1.05, Hardware 1.03, App 1.02

Thanks

October 02, 2015, 10:20:51 AM
Reply #1

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello DJMSB,

Could it be that the effect will stop if you set the fader somewhere between 0 and -100 and that, if you go further down, it will start moving back? Maybe you can try to speed up the effect in the programmer to the maximum speed and then use the fader to readjust the speed. This way the -100 will stop the effect. Hope it helps.
Best regards,

Jurrien
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

October 08, 2015, 03:05:38 PM
Reply #2

djmsb

Thanks Jurrien,

you are right and now i understand the function of the speed adjust.

I use Cuelux a long time an there are some differences between the FX Generator in the speed settings.

I want to generate a very smooth Rainbow FX for my uplighting, when i set Cuety speed at 1% it is in Cuelux 30-40% speed setting.

The them it is at the Movement, 1% Speed it is very very fast for smooth movements at Dinnertime.

So i want slow down it with the Speedadjust.

What can i do to slow down the FX Speed?

Thanks

October 08, 2015, 03:34:57 PM
Reply #3

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello DJMSB,

I have to say that I didn't try this yet, so please tell me if the LPU does something I did not for see. If you program the effect on 100 % and turn the speedfader to -100% it should stop moving. Then, when you move the fader to -99% it should mover extremely slow. At 0% it should move with a speed of 50% of the maximum speed and 100% should be very fast.
Please let me known if this does work.
Best regards,

Jurrien
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

October 08, 2015, 04:02:14 PM
Reply #4

djmsb

Hello Jurrien,

thats right and it works so as you say.

But the General Speed of Cuety FX is very fast. When i programm in Cuety whit 1% Speed, than must i set the speed at Cuelux  to 30-40% to get the same FX.

I want the Speed of Cuety FX very slow, slower than 1%. What can i do.

Sorry i white a bad englisch so in German:

Hallo Jurrien,

also die Geschwindigkeit funktioniert so wie von dir beschrieben, aber wenn ich in Cutey einen FX programiere und hier 1% Speed Einstelle ist es bei Cuelux so als wenn ich den Speed auf 30-40% stelle um aus beiden Programmen den selben Effekt zu bekommen.

Also finde ich das Cuety viel zu schnell ist, grade wenn ich sehr sanfte fahren der Heads haben möchte ist dies nicht möglich da 1% Speed immer noch zu schnell ist. Gibt es hier eine Möglichkeit die Speed Einstellung noch zu verlangsammen.

Thanks

October 29, 2015, 06:54:01 PM
Reply #5

djmsb

No Comment?

Thanks Matthias

October 30, 2015, 09:19:33 AM
Reply #6

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello djmsb,

Somehow I completely missed your follow up post, sorry about that. I understand your point and I think that, unfortunately, there is currently not so much you can do. However, we appreciate your feedback and place this on the todo list. This means that the next time we will start with a firmware update for the LPU we will look at this a little closer and, if desirable, make some changes. Thanks again.
Best regards,

Jurrien
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk