Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Showtec Pixelbar 12 personality problem  (Read 2867 times)

August 03, 2015, 09:59:06 PM
Read 2867 times

marcogarzetti

Hello
I'm controlling some Showtec Pixelbar 12 with Cuety (7 channels mode), the RGB and INTENSITY controls on the programmer work fine, but i'm not able to use the "built-in programs" (DMX Channel 5), which would allow me to set the sound active mode, and controlling then the sensitivity with the DMX channel 6.
In the edit mode, i can use the first 3 sliders (R, G, B), the "INTENSITY" slider (master dimmer, channel 4), and the last slider (CUSTOM 2, which is assigned to channel 7), while the sliders "AMBER, WHITE and CUSTOM 1" are enabled but their use doesn't make any effect on the lights. I've opened the personality file with the vBuilder and i saw that the Macro part has 23 slots with the 35 built in programs ranges on channel 5, and the Stand Alone part has 1 slot with the "sound active mode" rande (252-255) assigned on channel 5, and i think is correct, but i don't know how to set this DMX values on the cuety programmer in order to use the built in programs and sound active mode on the devices (i would be interested in using the sound active mode).
Here you can find the device's manual, and the 7 channels mode DMX chart is at page 19:
www.highlite.nl/silver.download/.../41301_MANUAL_GB_V1.pdf

Thank you!

Marco

October 08, 2015, 01:38:16 PM
Reply #1

The Little Stage Company

Hi Marco... I've the same problem... did you have any joy and sort the issues?

regards Mark

October 09, 2015, 08:15:32 AM
Reply #2

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
sorry for the delay to answer you... but i forgot your post!
Please find included an updated version of the profile.
With this one the macro channel is on custom 1 fader, and you can set the speed or sensitivity with custom 2 channel.
i hoppe it will be ok for you.
 ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk