Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Cameo Hydrabeam 400 RGBW (CLHB400W RGBW)  (Read 2963 times)

December 02, 2015, 12:11:43 AM
Read 2963 times

mr.pue

I need a fixure file for my Cameo Hydrabeam:

User Manual and DMX Protocol:
http://adamhall.invaliddomain.de/out/media/downloads/MARKEN/CAMEO/CLHB400RGBW/CLHB400W_RGBW_CAMEO_Bedienungsanleitung_EN_DE_FR_ES_PL_IT.pdf

Software:
Cuelux

Dead line:
End Of This Week

I've tried to build the file myself with Builder - no way :( Hope you can help me as soon as possible ;)

December 02, 2015, 04:02:35 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
please find your fixture file included,
Enjoy
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:26:53 PM by Julien Levaufre »
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

December 05, 2015, 03:08:34 PM
Reply #2

mr.pue

Wow! Thank you! I will test in in a few minutes and give you feedback ;)

December 05, 2015, 03:58:37 PM
Reply #3

mr.pue

Nearly perfect! ;) Still one problem: where i can find the automatic colour change (DMX-Channel 5 - 000-030) in Cuelux???

December 05, 2015, 04:52:33 PM
Reply #4

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
using the scroll fader in the color fix tab! ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

December 07, 2015, 01:47:24 AM
Reply #5

mr.pue

The Fader SCRL in the color fix tab represents the speed of the auomatic colour change. There is no fader in cuelux For the automatic colour change.
 I've looked in the file with the builder - the CH5 - 000-030 is on a slot named "Func . . . roll"  - but in Cuelux i can't find this fader. What's wrong?  :P

December 07, 2015, 08:30:04 AM
Reply #6

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
yes you are right. but the way the manual is done, i think it means that if channel 5 is set between 0 and 30 it activated the automatic color change, and then channel 6 is used to set the speed of this function.
And this is the way i created the fixture file. Now if i am wrong please explain me how the fixture react about channel 5 and 6 and i will correct the fixture file. 8)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

December 07, 2015, 01:45:15 PM
Reply #7

mr.pue

You're not exactly right: " if channel 5 is set between 0 and 30 it activated the automatic color change, and then channel 6 is used to set the speed of this function" It works like that: when i have CH5 on a fader and fade between 000 and 030 - then i get a lot of different patterns for the colour change. When i fade to 031 and so on - then follow the colour macros. Unfourtunately there are no specific number, list or name for the colour-change-patterns but they are different. So i need the possibility to change between 000 and 030 . . . the best will be a fader in the color fix tab . . . but i have no idea how to make this possible. I hope you will have an idea :)))

In the actual programming i can adjust only the speed of one (the first) colour-change-pattern. That's all . . . I have no chance to change the pattern. I hope you understand ;)

December 07, 2015, 06:28:02 PM
Reply #8

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
ok i get it, i changed the file.
SO now you can select the auto color mode with the scroll fader and set the speed with the random fader on the color fix tab.
I updated the file on my first post, so yu just need to download it again.
enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

February 21, 2017, 04:56:57 PM
Reply #9

sktech

does anyone have the fixture file somewhere? the one i downloaded from the second post doesnt extract properly from the zip-file for some reason.

thanks in regard!

February 27, 2017, 02:09:06 PM
Reply #10

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
when you try to get a file from a post on the forum the best is to take the whole up to date factory file that you can find here:
http://www.visualproductions.nl/forum/index.php?topic=4225.0
It includes all the files request made on the forum  ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk