Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Playback sequence  (Read 2164 times)

December 09, 2015, 05:57:07 AM
Read 2164 times

radiostar26

Is there a way to move to the next play back button without having to release the previous one first ?
Ie: just select a playback the previous one releases automatically

Thanks

December 09, 2015, 09:21:03 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @radiostar26,

Unfortunately, what you want is not possible with Cuety. You could make a very long Cuelist with both playbacks and make the transition inside that new playback. An other way is to upgrade to Cuelux, which has more functions and possibilities.

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

December 10, 2015, 01:42:18 AM
Reply #2

radiostar26

why would this not be a feature ??? it seams like a very basic request and makes sense.
I would need to purchase the whole interface and software to upgrade to cuelux though wouldn't I or would my cutey interface work

December 10, 2015, 09:38:28 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Good morning

I am sorry that Cuety cannot link Playback to playback.  However I would like to suggest that you have contact with our local Distributor to look at options for you.  I am correct that you are based in Australia?  Please can you PM me your contact details and I will arrange for someone to call you and talk through the options available. 

Cuety is made for simpler, maybe smaller, applications.  We do have alternatives that might suit you perfectly.

Michael
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

December 20, 2015, 05:55:30 PM
Reply #4

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
When you enable "exclusive" in both the cue lists, it will release the running one if you trigger the other. (If they are in the same bank).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk