Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: 2 novation launchpads, show bank 9-16?  (Read 3764 times)

January 13, 2016, 12:09:55 PM
Read 3764 times

sla-je-slag

Hi!

I've tryed some things to change in my midi map, but it will not work. So, the question no for you guys!

In Cuelux Pro you can make more playback button bank than the max 8 in Cuelux. But, is it possible to show not bank 1-8 on the launchpad, but bank 9-16? I've got two launchpads and I want to try to control playbackbank 1-8 with launchpad 1, and banks 9-16 with launchpad 2.

I've got soms experience with changing midimaps and midi programs were you can change channels etc. But, no, I don't see a solution...

I hope you can help me?

February 29, 2016, 12:33:37 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
use the banck button grip key word, this way you can address exactly the banck you want.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

March 03, 2016, 01:29:49 PM
Reply #2

sla-je-slag

Hi Julien,

thanks for your comment. I'll try this. Is there a document with midimap comments/possible words to use for Cuelux Pro? I've downloaded a document an few years ago voor the no-pro version, it helped me a lot to program the midi devices I wanted. But I discovered that there are other words to use in the Pro version, I've now got from existing midimaps. But a seperate document would be so much easyer....

March 03, 2016, 06:02:43 PM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
You can find all the possibilities available with midi reading the list of available a actions in the action manager Windows.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

April 01, 2016, 09:23:05 PM
Reply #4

sla-je-slag

Hi Julien (& rest of the team :-)),

At this moment I've got CueluxPro working with 2 launchads, so I can launch 2 x 64 playback cuelists. There where 2 problems, 1 is solved:

1) indentifier numbers suddenly change into 0x48, 0x49, 0x4A, 0x4B etc. But in feedback it still stays numbers in order as "48, 49, 50, 51". I took a while for me to find out (why renumber in midicommands but not in feebdack?), but is is solved, so, no problem anymore....

2) is the "not solved problem". When I try to release a cuelist from playback button bank 1 - 9, no problem. From bank 10 its not possible  to release a cuelist!! It does release when I press and hold the numbers under the cuelist in the program itself. But it doen not work via midi / launchpad. When you press it, it gives a GO+, but when you hold the button, it does nothing.....
I've also tryed it via actions in actionlist with the same result. When I press execute it starts. When I hold execute in buttons in banks 1-9 it releases. From bank 10 -16 it does not release!

Can you tell me if this is something what I can do to make it work? Or is it a softwarebug? Maybe because from bank 10 the banknumber has to digits? I don't know...

Please help me  ;D

Greetings,

Michiel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk