Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: FX generator  (Read 2059 times)

January 20, 2016, 05:52:12 PM
Read 2059 times

Manu

Dear,

Is it possible to get some more information about the FX generator? I want to use Cuety for a simple light show including a moving head. Is it easy to create simple light shows with a moving head without having to enter each pan/tilt step? And is it possible to sync 2 moving heads in one way or another so that they mirror each other? My purpose is just to use this DMX interface for home party's so no big complicated shows, I just hope to find a solution that is user friendly and easy to learn since this will be my first DMX expierience. Do you think Cuety LPU-1 is a good choice for me?

Kind regards,
Manu

January 21, 2016, 04:37:49 PM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Manu,

LPU-1 is a great choice for what you would like to use it. You don't have to enter every pan/tilt, instead, you can use movement effects for the moving heads. Unfortunately you cannot synch to moving heads to mirror each other though, but it is in our wish-list. You could also check our manual for Cuety for other questions you might have.

Michael
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

January 22, 2016, 09:05:08 AM
Reply #2

Manu

Thanks for your response,

does that mean that this option might be added to an app upgrade wich will still be suported by LPU-1?

January 25, 2016, 09:17:57 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Manu,

If we implement the option for a future release, the LPU-1 will support it.

I am glad to be of help to you, and I am looking forward to hear your feedback for the new release.

Michael
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk