Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: JBSystems Plano Spot LED / Strobe Problem  (Read 1511 times)

February 09, 2016, 08:11:51 PM
Read 1511 times

Mitch

Hey Guys,

I have a problem concerning the JBSystems Plano Spot LED. Currently I'm using DMX Mode 3. But the problem exists on all the other modes aswell. I think the problem is connected to that there's one channel for dimmer and strobe.

If the dimmer is on 100% the value is 160. If I now push the General Strobe Button Cuelux sends value 255 for fastet Strobe. If I release the button the value 255 will be hold. Cuelux doesn't send value 0. If I slide the dimmer a litte bit down and up the value is 160 again.

Can you solve the problem or do I have to kick the spots in the trash can ;D

Cuelux Cable
Languages: German & English

February 09, 2016, 11:07:05 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
yes you are right this is a kind of bug in the programmer...
but if you create a cue where the strobe value is full and an other cue where the strobe value is 0 it woks perfect!
so you do not need to put your spot in the trash can! ;D
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

February 10, 2016, 01:14:52 PM
Reply #2

Mitch

Mhm okay, is there a chance that the bug is solved in the next update?

I also have a dmx light which has no Strobe function. Would it be possible to create a software sided strobe mode and additionally a thunderstorm simulation like in this video at 2:18?

https://youtu.be/x0VVvxJygWY?t=2m18s
Cuelux Cable

March 01, 2016, 10:23:37 PM
Reply #3

Mitch

Can you help me Julien Levaufre?
Cuelux Cable

March 02, 2016, 08:32:40 AM
Reply #4

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
there is no functions included in cuelux to do it but the best way, and the way i do it is to create a cuelist with shutter on, and shutter off cues, to make it great create 4 or 6 cues, you make one cuelist like this for each fixtures, and you set the condition to follow and you set the delay for each cue at differents times to create a random frequencie effect.
Once it's done you put all these cuelist into a stack, and this way when you start your stack you will have all your fixtures making random strobe...
i hoppe it will help you!
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk