Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Chaser Speed way too fast  (Read 2578 times)

March 22, 2016, 08:48:31 AM
Read 2578 times

AlexSchranz

Hi!

Bought a LPU1 yesterday, connected via WLAN to an iPad Mini2.

Love the app, pretty smart and workable. But there is a show stopper for me!

Programmed a few colours from a colour wheel on a preset, changed every condition to "Follow" which equals to a chaser.
But the chase speed is far too fast, with this spped i can´t use any chasers, because they´re running faster than the wheel is able to respond.
Even if i turn down the speed control to -100% its way to fast.
It´s really that fast i can´t read the names on the different cues in the chaser, even with the speed on -100%.

Is there a trick to turn down this insane speed?

Would love to get a "TAP SYNC" button, but don´tknow if thats possible in a certain time.

Can you please update the app so the chaser speed comes down to a usable level.
Maybe it would be a good idea to set a general speed somewhere in the options and work with the +/-100% from there...

If i´m doing a rockband, setting the general speed to 100bpm, it would give me speeds between 50bpm and 200bpm, which should cover everything from ballads to double kick-metal...

Thank you, Alex

March 22, 2016, 09:08:12 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @AlexSchranz

I am really glad you like your new Cuety! In my understanding of what you are describing, the solution would be to put delays on the cues. This can help you regulate the speed of the playback.

To the "TAP SYNC" request I will have to disappoint you, because unfortunately it is not in the near future planning to add that.

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

March 22, 2016, 09:11:27 AM
Reply #2

AlexSchranz

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your advice! Am i assuming right that bespoke delays are static (as referred to the terms unit "seconds") and not influenced by the speed dial.

Thanks! Alex

March 22, 2016, 09:30:48 AM
Reply #3

AlexSchranz

Hi again,

tried this, delay times are indeed influenced by the speed dials!
works for me, not comfy or great, but at least i can use it this way and do rock band lighting.

Please keep the request for "Tap Sync" in mind, would love to see this feature in some future update, even it´s not the near future :-)

Thanks, Alex

March 22, 2016, 11:50:10 AM
Reply #4

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @Alex,

I am glad to be of help, anything else don't hesitate to contact us.  ;)

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk