Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: v1.4.7 beta  (Read 5520 times)

May 19, 2016, 09:40:03 AM
Read 5520 times

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
dear all,

We now have CueluxPro v1.4.7 available from our ftp://haarlem.visualproductions.nl/releases.
In this release we just focussed on fixes and improving stability.

Code: [Select]
/****************************************************************************************
 * RELEASE 1.4.7
 ****************************************************************************************/
Release Date  : 2016 May 13
New Features  : - The buttons in the Network panel are enabled for CueCore2
                - DMX input support for QuadCore and CueCore2
                - The identifier popup for DMX Input show only available the input
                  universes of the devices, if a port is configured as output, then this
                  is not show anymore
                - Support for OSC bundles.
Solved Bugs   : - Some fixtures could not be positioned in the matrix correctly.
                - Several small bug fixes in edit-screen for palettes.
                - Double-click to change address in patch-menu could cause a crash.
                - Shortcut-keys where not working
                - Opening in full screen caused a crash
                - Fade time dialog sowed 'none' warning
                - Factory defaults dialog was rendered incorrectly
                - Sound did not work
                - In the Option panel, the local IP address was empty, now the list of
                  IP addresses of the host machine is shown
                - In the Option panel, the UDP and OSC ports show incorrect numbers
                - Showfile was ordered wrong in load-dialog
                - Intensity pickup is broken
                - Mouse-move and mouse-wheel does not work smoothly
                - Double click in the patch screen caused sometimes a crash
                - When an IP address of device is out of IP range, both Network panel
                  and the popup for universe selection in the Universe Patch panel would
                  show the Art-SSC icon. Also the popup would claim that the device was to
                  old.
                - Multiple matrix layers caused problems
                - Opening showfiles sometimes got stuck.

As always we value your feedback. It helps us determine what work still needs to be done to reach a stable public release. Thanks!
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 19, 2016, 10:12:45 PM
Reply #1

AxelF

Maarten,

it starts fine, but crashes when loading the showfile.

Shall I send you my showfile ?

Regards
Axel

May 19, 2016, 10:19:53 PM
Reply #2

Elmo

Hello,

The FX Section (Size, Speed, Phas) gives no Grafik Feedback. Adjustable but no feedback

Greetz 

May 20, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@Axel
Yes please!

@Elmo
Thanks!
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 20, 2016, 11:47:55 PM
Reply #4

Elmo

Hello,

Not Working on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Error message hostet on my Webspace to long for Forum.
http://cl.1337-net.xyz/data/error.txt

Greetz

May 21, 2016, 08:14:17 AM
Reply #5

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@Elmo

Thanks for the crash report, unfortunately in this case it does not give any pointers to what went wrong. Did it crash on startup or can you describe which steps led to the crash?

thanks!
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

May 21, 2016, 10:13:42 AM
Reply #6

Elmo

Hello,

Is a new MacBook with New CueluxPro installation, When start it crashes directly.

is a MacBook Pro Retina 13 (Early 2015) with i7.

Greetz

May 24, 2016, 11:14:21 PM
Reply #7

Elmo

Hello,

now works error was an old options.xml, Problem now resolution from Macbook with Retina ist 2560 x 1600 Pixel.
at Fullscreen is the font tiny.

Greetz

May 30, 2016, 06:59:15 PM
Reply #8

fungusgarden

tried running this new beta. First thing i notice is no mouse cursor. I was able to get the cursor back if i change to a non-fullscreen resolution. Also I notice no way to change parameters in the moving yoke fx generator. This is all i tested so far. reverting back to 1.3.92 until things get better

Thanks
Russ

June 22, 2016, 08:10:08 AM
Reply #9

comviqu

Dear Team Visualproduction,

it is a nightmare to use your current product cuelux pro. Since very long time no working update of that crashing, non working chaser and so on software. The older versions are with bugs as well and do not support the more expansive Midicon Pro.
Imstead of waisting your time and being present at every trade fair please go into your office and programm, programm and programm stable versions. You cannot sell such an non working piece of software for that high price.

We all estimate a stable version until 1th July 2016! What you are doing is deception for that price!

Regards

June 24, 2016, 01:55:15 PM
Reply #10

sla-je-slag

Hi guys,

With the last beta I had starting-up problems. Solved! Take care you backup and rename the "Visual Productions" folder of a previous version before installing. If your old backupfolder still starts with "Visual Productions", for example "Visual Productions old", you will have problems with loading the program and starting a new show file.

Technical team, the version looks more stable. I've had a lot of crashing problems that now looks to be solved. And, yep yep, the chases works directly in tempo perfectly.

But.... still experiencing to much problems why I unfortunately have decided to must go back to the old version...

- Old problem: switching to Full HD on Mac, the format is to high. The underside falls away because you have the grey bar above in the screen. Please please, make a format example with fits with 1000 high.

New problems:
- Cannot change FX rate within position and beam in movingheads
- Is the past I was able to record red, green and blue in a seperate playback faders. So I could mix ledcolors by hand. This doesn't work anymore... When I turn on green, all other colors in the faders turn of. In the past it saved only one color in the fader, does it now save the whole color block/ mix??? How can I solve this?

Greetings, keep up the good work guys, I'm also waiting for a long time for a 100% version of PRO. I hope it will come soon!....

Michiel

June 24, 2016, 04:58:33 PM
Reply #11

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@sla-je-slag Thanks for your feedback.
- we fixed the FX slider bug
- To mix RGB from different playbacks you now need to set the cuelist properties to HTP (by default they are LTP).
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

September 22, 2016, 11:21:16 PM
Reply #12

stokkie

Just bought a quadcore with queluxpro.
I can't even start mentioning all the bugs. First i througt it was me but after reading this forum i reconize a lot of bugs. I have at least 20 software crashes in one week. V1.4.7

Biggest bug are with my playback buttons they cannot be set right. Release and go+ changing does not effect the button actions. I can only release by holding the button for 2 sec. Is this a windows10 bug?
Spend a lot of money but can't use the software because it is really unstable.

V1.4.10 is beter but stil some bugs
Hope there will be a good new version soon. Willing to do some serieus testing for you gues if this results in solutions.

The Netherlands
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:10:17 PM by stokkie »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk