Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Missing console in CueCore2  (Read 1665 times)

November 06, 2016, 04:59:54 AM
Read 1665 times

Tyler Ferrero

Hey,

We have an event that requires some static dmx output, which I would like to use the 'built in' console to accomplish. The online manual has a tab on the top of the webpage that says 'console'. Our CueCore2 does not have that tab. How do you access the built in console for these units?

Thanks,

November 07, 2016, 10:02:04 AM
Reply #1

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello Tferr,

To access the console you have to click the Open Console button on the Track page.
The console is a new feature on the CueCore2. It is possible that you have to update the firmware  of CueCore2 to a newer version to access the console.

Also we are currently working on a manual for the CueCore2. Until this is done we recommend that you use the manual for the QuadCore.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

November 09, 2016, 01:21:13 AM
Reply #2

Tyler Ferrero

Hey,

The button referenced in your post didn't exist on the tracks page. After updating the unit to 1.07, the console was where you described. I did have an issue capturing data from sACN on the console page, but it worked for DMX so I did that instead.

Thanks,

November 09, 2016, 02:01:16 PM
Reply #3

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello Tferr,

I have just tested the sACN in the console page and it does not work. We will resolve this problem as soon as possible.

It is possible to record sACN as a track. To do this you will have to select sACN as Source of the recorder. If your sACN source can keep sending the same frame for a while. Clicking Erase and waiting for the track to be erased.
Followed by clicking Record and then Stop would create a similar result.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk