Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Playback intensity has no effect  (Read 966 times)

November 11, 2016, 07:39:15 PM
Read 966 times

Tyler Ferrero

Hello,

On a unit currently in show, I am having a nasty issue where the playback intensity makes no difference at all to the intensity of the tracks within it. Unit is a Cuecore2 version 1.07

In the photos attached, playback 1, or 'LED SHOW'. has two tracks in it that are triggered throughout the day. I have a control that set the intensity of the playback to 0%. The output is still at full. If i manually set the playback intensity, no changes to output are made.

In the attached photos, the intensity of the LEDs are set to zero, but the output in the second photo is clearly not at 0%.

I need a fix ASAP, this unit is driving a 90 day show and I have enables/disables that work by setting the playback intensities to 100% and 0%

November 14, 2016, 03:53:14 PM
Reply #1

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello tferr,

I expect that, somehow, you recorded an intensity map while the recorded source had all its channels at value 0. This would mean that the intensity is ignored for all channels and thus it would make sense that your change in your Playback intensity would not make any difference.

Could you please verify, when you navigate to the TRACK page, in the button 'Clear intensity map' enabled (i.e. clickable)? And if so, could you please click it. This would clear the intensity map. This would make sure that no channels are ignored for intensity changes. If this is the case, then your Playback intensity should work again.
Hope this helps,
Best regards,

Jurrien
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

November 15, 2016, 02:45:44 PM
Reply #2

Tyler Ferrero

Hey,

The intensity map was the issue. I cleared the map out and everything, including fading between cues, is working now.

Thank you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk