Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Weird homing position in a 2-step cue.  (Read 1654 times)

December 20, 2016, 10:23:49 AM
Read 1654 times

lazt

//edit I added an Inno pocket z4 and did the exact same cues, works perfectly, maybe the profile for mh-z720 is bad? 
The Main problem is I cant slow down the movement., it just moves then waits the extra time in some mid way position.

Hi!

I have set 2 cues on a single moving head. fade time is 3 and wait time is 3. and thats all good.
But if i use the speed button to try to slow this chase -10%, suddenly it will stop at home position between each cue.

What am I missing?

edit/ Same thing happens if I change fade time from 3s to 4s. Shouldn't it just go 1s slower? why does it stop in home position?

Made a new scene and with 2 cues it first move pan, then at the end tilt, super weird. Im using stairville mh-z720.
If I load the cue, it moves both pan and tilt at same time, then i exit and run scene, it pans first, tilts when pan is done.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 03:46:03 PM by lazt »

December 21, 2016, 04:26:19 PM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @lazt

I have just quickly checked  to see if there is a problem but I did not find one.

Are you using an LPU1 or an LPU2?

If you are using an LPU2 you check the dmx values on the Monitor page of the web interface.

You can also send us your show file to investigate the issue further.

Best regards,

Michael
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

December 22, 2016, 03:30:52 PM
Reply #2

lazt

Im using the lpu-2 for this, i have a lpu-1 also but havent tried it.

When i make a custom 16bit profile it works fine. but then i cant use it properly because of subfixtures.  Also works fine with my old light desk.

January 02, 2017, 09:28:11 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @lazt,

We are going to look into it and see if we can find it.

With best regards,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk