Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Version 1.4.31 Bugs  (Read 2525 times)

December 22, 2017, 12:13:38 AM
Read 2525 times

MylesAway

• Down at the RadioShack
    • instagram
Can’t change banks on playback faders or playback buttons, can’t even record to banks 2-8 with a midi controller, they don’t exist. Can’t seem to get globals working either. Is there a version I can download that works? I have a show tomorrow that I need something to work at. Both cuelux and cuelux pro are so unstable. I purchased a Quadcore and new midi controllers because I was told Cuelux pro was stable. This is extremely frustrating.

December 22, 2017, 09:51:36 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi,

Can you please tell me which midi controller you are using? This way we can test and fix the midi map.
Also, please let us know which issues you are encountering with Cuelux. (As far as we know there are no stability issues with Cuelux.)

I understand the frustration if things don't work :(
Please give us the right information so we can fix what is broken.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

December 22, 2017, 07:33:53 PM
Reply #2

MylesAway

• Down at the RadioShack
    • instagram
Hey Maarten, I am using an x-touch compact and Launchpad Mk2. The x-touch appears to work like the map says but the launchpad I’m not sure about as there isn’t an image of how it’s mapped. The issue I was having was trying to access banks 2-8 on both Playback faders and playback buttons, Cuelux remains on bank 1. Attempting to program to banks 2-8 with a midi controller also didn’t work. Another issue I was having was selecting 8x Elation Beam fixtures and 8x Elation ACL fixtures and changing their position together, the 8 beams and 1 ACL would move, the other 7 ACL’s would not move until I only have the 8 ACL’s selected.

Before I had the x-touch and launchpad2 I was using a launchpad1 and APCmini, neither of these worked, the faders on the APC mini were the only thing that seemed to work.

For globals I need to make groups that are labeled fog, strobe, blinder, correct? I can’t seem to get them to work either, I’m not sure if that’s a midi map issue or the program. In Cuelux there’s on screen buttons for all the globals but in Cuelux Pro I do not see them.

Thanks for the reply!

January 02, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @MylesAway,

Because in CueluxPro you can have the group displayed in the main screen there are no global groups fog, strobe and blinder. If you need to have groups mapped to buttons, you can always use Actions.

For your midi devices I have answered you on the separate questions.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

January 02, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
Reply #4

MylesAway

• Down at the RadioShack
    • instagram
Okay, that makes sense. I still haven't received an answer as to why I cannot access playback banks 2-8 on either Playback Faders or playback buttons. clicking the up and down arrows has no effect and trying to program the scenes directly on a launchpad or other midi device only works for bank 1.

January 03, 2018, 06:28:32 AM
Reply #5

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Did you create the other banks? In opposite of cuelux wher you have only 8 banks, in cuelux pro you can create as many banks as you want, so at the cuelux start you ahve only 1 bank and then yo can create the other banks you may need clicking on the "playback" button at the top center, and just add the banks you need!
I hope this will solve your problem,
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk