Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Control Slider  (Read 6311 times)

March 19, 2007, 03:10:04 PM
Read 6311 times

VCo

Hallo,

Is it possible to get sliders instead of some buttons in visual touch?

For example I want to toggle between some sequences (for same fixtures and of the same group of sequences) with visual touch, but then I have to go to the main program if I want to change the speed or phase of the program on the flow.
What I wanted to do is to set buttons to control the speed of one or more sequences (that is possible at the time) and get a slider in visual touch so I can set the value between 0% and 100% and not only 0% or 100%.

The next step would be to make it possible to set, if the slider overrides the button settings, which chose the sequence, or if the parameters chosen in the button settings should override the slider settings and change them to the set value.

The idea is to control the parameters of the sequences over the wireless LAN from a laptop where only the visual touch program runs. The main program will run on the other PC witch have the DMX hardware connected.

March 20, 2007, 10:54:20 AM
Reply #1

Jeroen van der Velden

• http://www.visualproductions.nl
Hi VCo,

I like your ideas and several other users asked us for a feature like that. We'll include it in a future release of VisualTouch.

Thank you for your input!
Jeroen van der Velden
Moving light operator

January 24, 2008, 11:36:48 AM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
Version 1.02 is now available for download; this version of VisualTouch features sliders/faders.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk