Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueluxPro and Timecore  (Read 2462 times)

March 14, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
Read 2462 times

gpdmrent

Hi to all,
how can i change the operating mode in timecore ? when i start cueluxpro the mode change and i don't know how to come back to stand alone mode.

March 15, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
Reply #1

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello gpdmrent,

To change the operating mode in timecore you have to use a GPI actionlist in CueluxPro. If CueluxPro has a GPI actionlist with the identifier set to the IP address of timecore it will take control over it.

To change it back to stand alone you can remove the actionlist or close CueluxPro.

I hope that this information was helpful.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

March 15, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
Reply #2

gpdmrent

Ok..thank you...but i don't have any action list in cueluxpro and it takes control over timiercore...

March 16, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Reply #3

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello gpdmrent,

CueluxPro should only change the operating mode if it has an GPI actionlist which uses the TimeCore.

If you do not have any actionlist we can try the following.
First we close CueluxPro. This should change the operating mode to stand alone. We do this to know for sure the CueluxPro on your computer is using TimeCore.

If this does not change the operating mode then, there is another CueluxPro in the network which is using the TimeCore.

If this does change the operating mode then, then I would like to ask for the showfile. This way I can see what is happening.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk