Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: First Time CueluxPro  (Read 3207 times)

April 01, 2018, 12:12:20 AM
Read 3207 times

Steffenlight

Hello togehther,

sorry for my english - german is my main language

i useing cuelux for many years now. Now i step up to pro. First patch und cues are no problem. Midi devices BCF2000 and Launchpad MK1 are working also fine but the maps i must be modify in a couple of weeks that they work i like ;-) Also Matrix works simple and well. Nice is when you select normal PARs or LEDs as one Pixel in a Matrix and overlay them with color or anything else - very nice!

Anyway my first questions:

1. How i can Stop all playbacks or only a group of Playbacks
(In cuelux i do this with stacklists)

2. When i add a new cue without uisng the programmer and i want to put some target in the cue - i can not use multiple selection - only one by one - that sucks.

3. Where can i find the midi rules for cuelux pro? Specialy the rund buttons in the Launpad MK1 i want to modify

4. Where are the Blinder, Strobe and so on in CueLuxP Pro or works this now with the paletts?
4.1 Can i record paletts on playback buttons?

There are much more but i try by my self a couple of ours more first ;-)

Thanks for answers
Steffen from Germany

April 03, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello Steffen,

1. How i can Stop all playbacks or only a group of Playbacks
(In cuelux i do this with stacklists)

CueluxPro doesn't have a Stacks/Stack-Lists, What you can do is using Show control so that a specific playback can release the playbacks you want (for more information on Show control please refer to the manual).

2. When i add a new cue without uisng the programmer and i want to put some target in the cue - i can not use multiple selection - only one by one - that sucks.
We know if this issue is its our list to fix but thank you on the feedback.

3. Where can i find the midi rules for cuelux pro? Specialy the rund buttons in the Launpad MK1 i want to modify
There is already a midi map for Launchpad MK1, I would recommend checking into how this one works for inspiration.

4. Where are the Blinder, Strobe and so on in CueLuxP Pro or works this now with the paletts?
CueluxPro does not have Blinder, Strobe and so on. Palettes are not an alternative but in a way its a recoded template of the programmer that you can re use.

4.1 Can i record paletts on playback buttons?
Yes, you can again use the Show Control to trigger a palette on a specific action.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

April 03, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
Reply #2

Simon90

Hi Steffen.
Zu 1:
Du kannst einen oder mehrere Cues mit Hilfe der Action List beenden. Schau mal bei Cue and Chase on Same fader. Da ist ein Beispiel von mir wie du einen Cue beenden kannst.
Zu 3:
Midi Rules in dem Sinn brauchst du eig nicht mehr weil du dir die Midimaps mit Hilfe der Action List selbst erstellen kannst.  Ich benutze zum beispiel einen Midicon pro. Habe bei der originalen midimap alles rausgeschmissen bis auf programmer und fader und den Rest dann selbst definiert. Somit hast du zum Beispiel die Möglichkeit mehrfachbelegungen zu erstellen. In dem du Buttons definierst die zwischen verschiednen actionlist(Midi belegungen) umschalten.
Zu 4:
Selbes spiel. Hier einfach eine Action erstellen.
Zu 4.1
Wenn du einen Cue erstellst kannst du wenn du ihn editierst sagen das er seine Werte von einer pallet entnehmen soll.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Simon

April 03, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
Reply #3

Steffenlight

Okay - Thanks for answers in both languages so quick! I‘ll will now look to the ActionList and try to figure something out.

April 03, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Reply #4

Steffenlight

Zu 3:
Midi Rules in dem Sinn brauchst du eig nicht mehr weil du dir die Midimaps mit Hilfe der Action List selbst erstellen kannst.  Ich benutze zum beispiel einen Midicon pro. Habe bei der originalen midimap alles rausgeschmissen bis auf programmer und fader und den Rest dann selbst definiert. Somit hast du zum Beispiel die Möglichkeit mehrfachbelegungen zu erstellen. In dem du Buttons definierst die zwischen verschiednen actionlist(Midi belegungen) umschalten
Kannst du hier etwas ins Detail gehen? In Cuelux habe ich alles modifiziert und mit Midiox auch drei Midigeräte genutzt.
Aktuell weiß ich noch nicht ob ich für den Beat auch noch ein drittes Midisignal brauche in CueluxPro.

June 17, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
Reply #5

Steffenlight

After one afternoon in CueluxPro some feedback to my questions.

ActionList is a very powerful tool. All Off is so easy to fix and all LED off oder all Buttons of also - great.

I creat the BPM signal with "AudioBoxBaby" this send a midi note to a virtual Midiport in "Midi-OX". In Midi OX i root the Midi note and the BCF2000 together.
In Cuelux i use the standard maps for BCF2000 and LaunchPad only the input port for BCF is modified to the virtual port. Works proper...

Actually i try Touch OSC... See you

June 18, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
Reply #6

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello Steffen,

I am glad you to hear you like CueluxPro and thank you for your feedback.

I would also recommend you check our product Kiosc, which can be nicely combined with CueluxPro.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

June 19, 2018, 06:35:57 PM
Reply #7

Steffenlight

Hello Michael,

i create my own Layoutt with the Kiosc Editor and i bring it to my Ipad. The Ipad see now three IP Adresses (CueCore, CueluxPro and the KioscEditor)
I Navigate with Kiosc with the remote-mode in the Ipad to the IP from CueluxPro. In CueluxPro i look for incomeing Signals - nothing to see. Also in the ActionList nothing to see.
Where is my mistake?

June 20, 2018, 08:49:29 AM
Reply #8

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @ Steffenlight,

I am glad you chose to check Kiosc, you need to set the OSC/UDP target, which will be the IP address of CueluxPro.
I would recommend that you download the Kiosc manual, for more information on how to use Kiosc.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk