Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueLux Pro Scene Saving  (Read 2567 times)

April 19, 2018, 10:09:14 PM
Read 2567 times

acolyteled

Hi,

I have a layer with a number of RGB fixtures going to Addressable RGB LED tape light. I'm able to create different visual effects, colors, gobos, etc in the programming scene (photo attached) but I can't seem to save the effect and play it back with the QuadCore disconnected. When I try to save it to a scene it just gives me one Cue with my layer but nothing plays when I try to run it. Can somebody please explain why I might not be saving my layer scene and what I should do?

Thanks

April 20, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @acolyteled,

The QuadCore needs to be connected and mastered to display the content of you cuelist on the Fixtures.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

April 20, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
Reply #2

acolyteled

Thanks Michael,

So how would I  use the QuadCore programming on lights in a remote job? There isn't going to be a network server or computer to connect to at a jobsite.

Thanks

April 23, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @acolyteled,

If the content is recorded in the QuadCore then you don't need CueluxPro to play the content. All you need to do is connect to the QuadCore and start the playback you want to start.

I would recommend that you take a look at our manual for the QuadCore: https://www.visualproductions.nl/download/quadcore-manual-english/?wpdmdl=2425&refresh=5add7dec6a9d41524465132

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

April 23, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
Reply #4

acolyteled

Michael,

Thanks again for the advice.

I have read through the manual many times for separate issues. The only thing I could find about this particular topic was to use "Dump" in the programmer menu after a scene or cuelist has been created and then press enter to upload it to the QuadCore. I have tried this multiple times but when I unplug the QuadCore from the ethernet connection then nothing happens.

Eric

April 23, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Reply #5

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @acolyteled,

Can you create a backup of the CueCore2 and send it to us?

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk